PREMIER League star Cedric Soares has been caught sending saucy messages to two sexy club dancers at the same time.

The Southampton full back, who has a fiancee, wrote to Lola Berglund, 25, and Ash Holme, 22, on Instagram separately but they exposed him.

To one he wrote “Gorgeous” and then to the other the message “Hot” with a fire emoji.

Former X Factor contestant Ash replied with a picture of her mate’s chat and the Portuguese international swiftly deleted the flirty message.

She then uploaded a video of the messages on her Instagram saying she was going to publicly out the Euro 2016 winner.

Ash said: “Guys, so this footballer just messaged me and messaged Lola at the same time. Let’s bait him out. So Lola took a picture of what he sent to me. Dead.

“He deleted the message. What a p****. Now you see, now you don’t.”

Lola can he heard saying: “He deleted it, the w*****.” The video then shows her going onto his verified profile to prove it is him.

Cedric, 27, is engaged to Filipa Brandão, 30.

They have been together about two years and in January she posted a message marking their anniversary.

She said: “Some secrets are TOO big to keep. The fairy tales happen, I am the happiest in the world.”

Filipa uploaded a picture on social media of her with Cedric just ten days ago.

She wrote: “Until we’re grey and old. #happyanniversary #lastnight.”

On Sunday she posted another message which read: “Be loyal behind my back.”

The defender uploaded a cosy Christmas snap of him, Filipa and the rest of his family on November 29 to his 415,000 followers on Instagram.

He said: “We’re in for an unforgettable Christmas time! Join #TeamPortugal’s family!”

Cedric was left out of the Saints squad who beat Arsenal 3-2 at the weekend.

Earlier in the month he scored a stunning free kick in a draw against Manchester United.

Lola has worked at London nightclubs Tape, Libertine and Reign.

Ash caused outrage on last year’s X Factor by ditching group NQ to be in rival New Girl Band in the Six Chair Challenge.

They were eliminated in the Judges’ Houses round.