THE ESTRANGED daughter of the man who tried to kill his wife during a parachute jump has slammed him for walking out on their family.

Cilene said the sex-obsessed former army sergeant, Emile Cilliers, abandoned her to shack up with the woman he later tried to murder twice.

She told an ITV documentary: "I really didn’t understand why someone who I thought like I was their world, I was their favourite person, and just disappeared.

"Probably the most selfish thing he's done is not being able to at least apologise for the hurt he's caused and for leaving us all behind in his trail of dust."

South African-born father-of-six Cilliers tampered with wife Victoria's parachute in a case which shocked the world.

Miraculously the mum-of-two survived with just broken bones.

Cilene was the result of his relationship with long-term ex Nicolene Shepherd.

Her mum told her one day that he had left them for another woman - but the biggest bombshell came years later when she discovered what he had done.

Nicolene told the TV show: "I was under the Emile spell while I was with him. You're dealing with a different species of man with him.

"You have somebody that's that good at lying and charming. Because he's so good at what he does and making you feel like you are the only person in the world."

Five weeks on from the parachute crash in April 2015, Victoria was told the horrifying truth that her husband of four years had tried to murder her... twice.

Earlier the doc, The Parachute Murder Plot, revealed the ex army man used prostitutes and the glory hole in his local swingers club.

He also started a gas leak while his wife and the children, aged just two and five weeks, were at home.

In June this year, Emile was sentenced to a minimum of 18 years for two counts of attempted murder and reckless endangerment of his children’s lives.