ENTREPRENEUR, artist, philanthropist and now social media influencer Dianne Laurance may be a lot of things but scorned lover isn’t one of them. However, it hasn’t stopped the “dumped” wife turning her back on monogamy.

“No one ever will again,” Dianne proudly told Confidential when asked if a new man might have swept her off her feet.

“I wouldn’t be satisfied with one — there you go there’s the story!”

Dianne was the owner of Laurance Wines in Margaret River before selling up for a record $20 million in September 2016. She subsequently divorced the man she says left her for a younger woman.

But the leopard print-clad, yoga pant-wearing dynamo hasn’t let the tumultuous high-profile dumping break her stride; in fact, she’s wearing it as a badge of honour.

Just over a year ago she created Instagram account, Dumped Wives Revenge, where she posts empowering messages and inspiration to those in similar situations. “I remembered something my ex had said years earlier. When people break up after many years together there’s always one person who thrives and one who doesn’t, andI thought well, ‘Bloody hell, I’m going to be the one who thrives’,” she said.

Her happiness wasn’t an exploration of self-help books or at the bottom of a glass of wine — it was a positive mindset and a strict no mention of the ex policy.

“I refused to listen to anything anyone wanted to tell me about him, or his life, or what he was doing,” she said.

“Friends want to be kind by telling you something bad, but I didn’t want to hear a thing. I do not ever speak about him or ever hear anything about him.

“The only way you can move forward is by not looking back.”