Meghan, Duchess of Sussex is set to grace our screens in a racy film where she plays a bedhopping, drug-snorting party-girl.

She may have given up acting to marry Prince Harry, but Meghan’s 2011 TV show — The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down — has been picked up for film distribution in the US.

According to The Sun, the tongue-in-cheek show follows 20-something singles clubbing and partying in LA over the course of a single night.

In a far cry from her prim and proper Suits character Rachel Zane, Meghan plays single Dana, who is shown shimmying into a skin-tight dress before a night out.

When her friend, Heather, says she didn’t think Dana was on the hunt for a new man, Dana insists: “I dress this way for me. I’m not looking for a guy tonight. Trust me.”

A voiceover explains that Meghan’s character is also jealous of Heather’s ample bust.

As Meghan cups her own breasts, the narrator adds: “She’s considering buying a pair for herself.”

The two girls then head to a nightclub where Meghan’s character can be seen snorting a suspicious substance.

When the show was released in 2011 it only lasted one episode because TV executives decided they did not want a whole series.

But Artist Rights Distribution is planning to re-release it as a film later this year, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Shortly after appearing in the racy comedy, Meghan landed the role of Rachel Zane on Suits.

WILL MEGHAN MAKE A CAMEO IN SUITS?
She fast became a fan favourite and rumours are swirling she’ll make a cameo in the show’s final season (airing later this year).

Suits creator Aaron Korsh is giving nothing away.

He told website Popsugar he’d love if she reprised her role, but he’s “not currently pursuing asking Meghan to leave her position with the royal family and join us”.

After seven seasons on the legal drama, Meghan’s character Rachel Zane made her last appearance in the episode titled Goodbye in April 2018.

Just one month later she tied the knot with Prince Harry at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.

The royal couple are now expecting their first child together.