THE drug-dealing brother of a little boy killed in a South London house fire has been sent back to prison.

Samuel Urhie, 21, was arrested on Friday after being released from prison in February after serving four years for possession of cocaine and heroin with intent to supply.

His little brother Joel, seven, died when he became trapped in his bedroom after a fire started at the family home in Deptford.

Police are treating the fire as arson and family and friends say gangsters were targeting Samuel when they torched the house in the early hours of Tuesday.

Authorities have said that the 21-year-old's arrest this week was not connected with the probe into the fire.

On Saturday, cops arrested two men on suspicion of murder, attempted murder and arson with intent to endanger life.

In a statement, the Met Police said: "A 21-year-old man was arrested by police in Lewisham on Friday, 10 August on behalf of the Probation Service following an urgent recall to prison.

"He was not arrested as a suspect in the ongoing murder investigation following the fatal fire in Deptford."

The two men arrested, aged 21 and 29, were detained in South London but have been released under investigation

Release under investigation allows the police to recall suspects for an indefinite period.

Joel, who was pictured wearing a firefighter's costume, died in the horror blaze, which ripped through the house after being started just before 3.30am.

His mum Sophie, 48, and older sister Sarah, 19, only managed to escape by jumping out the first floor of the house.

In a statement the family said: "We are still in shock and a lot of pain and trying to come to terms with what happened to us as a family."

Grieving dad John, 54, who doesn't live at the south east London home, told the Sun Online: "He was a very lovely boy. It's a terrible loss. The pain we cannot forget.

"When I came at 4am in the morning, the first thing I saw was my daughter inside the ambulance.

"They said, 'Joel's dead', and there's nothing I can do about it."

He added: “Joel used to play football. He was doing very well with it. He used to play with all the kids around here. He was very intelligent. It's a painful situation."

Mum-of-two Elizabeth Okusanya, 42, paid tribute to Joel who was in the same class as her son at school.

She told the Sun Online: "He was very gentle, he didn’t get it or trouble. He just wanted to be himself. I used to call him Jo Jo.

"He was a very nice boy, a quiet boy."

She said she was still "shocked" by the horror fire, saying: "I feel like I must be in a dream.

"When I saw the fire I came out and just started weeping and weeping. I threw myself to the ground and started crying. It’s just so painful."

A post-mortem found Joel had died from “fire and smoke inhalation”.

Detectives also seized CCTV footage from a flat across the road from the family home.

Dad-of-one Sam was released from jail in April this year after serving half of a sentence of four years and four months for drug dealing.

He pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin and cocaine and having criminal cash at Woolwich crown court in February 2016.