A DOUBLE rapist is using Tinder claiming he is an “easy-going guy” after being released from prison.

Vile Brian Davey is using the dating app to hook up with women despite being convicted of rape and sexual assault.

The 27-year-old wasn’t due to be released until next September but he is already out of prison and telling potential dates he likes “food, cinema, sport and music”.

Davey wept at Belfast Crown Court in 2013 when he was found guilty of a raping a student twice and blew kisses to his then-partner as he was led from the dock.

After he was released from prison in 2016, he sexually assaulted a teenage girl.

Her outraged dad has now revealed his horror at Davey looking for women to date on Tinder.

Have you been on a date with Brian Davey? Call us on 020 7782 4368, email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502

The dad, who can’t be named for legal reasons, told Belfast Telegraph: “I was almost sick when I saw it. His is a face I will never forget.

“When I was told what he had done to my daughter, it took six men to hold me back and calm me down.

“I believe Brian Davey is a dangerous man.

“He is convincing, conniving and on the surface very charming. A man who still claims despite all his convictions that he has never done anything wrong.

He was jailed for three years in 2013 after he invited himself to the first victim’s home where his advances were repeatedly rebuffed by the victim.

While he was in the toilet, the terrified victim had text her housemate saying: “I’m scared of this creep.”

She later woke up to find Davey performing a sex act on her before he pinned her down and raped her.

The fiend then raped her again as she was “crying and begging him to stop” and brazenly asked what she was going to do about the attack.

He was returned to jail in 2017 after breaking conditions of his licence and was later found guilty and sentenced over the sexual assault on the teenager.