IT’S a dream come true.

FBI officials have found a stolen pair of red slippers worn by Judy Garland in “The Wizard of Oz” 13 years after they were swiped from a museum commemorating the actress.

The recovery was announced Tuesday by the FBI, though details about how they managed to track down the movie prop have not been announced.

The retrieval ends a lengthy search that began after an intruder entered the Judy Garland Museum in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. through a window and took the slippers in August 2005.

The only evidence the FBI had to go was a single sequin.

However, they received various tip-offs throughout the years, including a psychic who suggested she might know where the shoes, valued at around $2 million, might be.

“I literally felt like I was hit in the stomach when I got the call,” the shoes’ owner, collector Michael Shaw, told Newsweek in 2015 of learning they had been stolen.

“My knees buckled, and I went right down on the floor. I had taken care of those shoes for 35 years”

The disappearance and subsequent search for the slippers generated considerable public interest over the years, with an Arizona-based fan of the movie even offering a $1 million reward to anyone who found the shoes.

The sequined shoes are one of four pairs known to have been worn by Garland, who played Dorothy, in the beloved 1939 flick.