AN infuriated Donald Trump has continued his attack on ousted aide Omarosa Manigault Newman by praising chief of staff John Kelly for “quickly firing that dog” in an extraordinary spray.

“When you give a crazed, crying low-life a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!” Mr Trump tweeted.

It comes as Ms Manigault Newman said, in an explosive claim, that the US President “absolutely” knew about Wikileaks hacking Hillary Clinton’s emails prior to the 2016 US election.

“There is a lot of corruption that went on both in the campaign and in the White House and I’m going to blow the whistle on all of it,” she told MSNBC in the US.

Meanwhile, the White House refused to confirm whether or not Mr Trump had ever used a racial slur.

“I cannot guarantee anything,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters. “I can tell you that the President addressed this question directly. I can tell you that I’ve never heard it … if at any point we felt that the President was who some of his critics claim him to be, we (White House personnel) certainly wouldn’t be here.”

Ms Sanders said Manigault Newman wanted to “tear this place to the ground” by secretly recording conversations during her year in the White House.

In retaliation, the Trump campaign launched legal action against the former reality star, saying she has breached a confidentiality agreement signed in 2016.

“Donald J Trump for President Inc has filed an arbitration against Omarosa Manigault Newman, with the American Arbitration Assocation in New York City for breach of her 2016 confidentiality agreement with the Trump campaign,” a Trump campaign officials told Fox News in a statement.

“President Trump is well-known for giving people opportunities to advance in their careers and lives over the decades, but wrong is wrong, and a direct violation of an agreement must be addressed and the violator must be held accountable.”

In arbitration, which both sides agreed to in the nondisclosure agreement, each agree to allow an arbitrator, often a retired judge, to hold a hearing.

The arbitrator, after hearing evidence, could dismiss the charge or slap Ms Manigault Newman with a fine, which could be millions of dollars.

Ms Manigault Newman appeared on various TV stations in the US on Tuesday as she continued to publish her White House tell-all, Unhinged.

Speaking on MSNBC, Ms Manigault Newman said she was willing to turn over tapes if Robert Mueller, special counsel into the Russia investigation, asked. “If he calls me I certainly will participate with anything that he needs. I’ll provide him with what he needs,” she said.

Mr Trump’s verbal lashing of his former protoge came after he claimed late on Monday that no video exists of him uttering the n-word, describing himself as a “true champion of civil rights”, reports the New York Post.
“I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have,” he said.

Mr Trump’s latest Twitter rant came after US television network, CBS, aired new audio, provided by Ms Manigault Newman, of a 2016 conference call between top Trump staffers that supported some of her claims about the possible tape.

Nothing in the conference call recording proves an n-word tape exists. It does, however, show Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson telling her colleagues she thought the tape was real — and discussing how to “spin it”.

Ms Pierson, in an interview with Fox News, denied the conference call audio existed.

“That did not happen,” Ms Pierson said. “It sounds like she’s writing a script for a movie.”

Manigault Newman, the White House’s former liaison to black voters, reportedly writes in Unhinged that she’d heard that tapes of Mr Trump using the ‘n-word’ existed. On Sunday, she said she had listened to one after the book went to print.

Earlier, Mr Trump belittled Manigault Newman as “wacky”, “deranged” and “not smart” after his former co-star revealed her recording of a phone conversation with him.

The messy clash touched on a variety of sensitive issues in the White House, including a lack of racial diversity among senior officials, security in the executive mansion, a culture that some there feel borders on paranoia and the extraordinary measures used to muzzle ex-employees.

In an unusual admission, Mr Trump noted that the public sparring was perhaps beneath a person in his position, tweeting that he knew it was “not presidential” to take on “a low-life like Omarosa”.

But he added: “This is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!”