ONE of America’s first ever Muslim women to be elected to Congress today yelled to a crowd of supporters “we’re going to impeach the motherf***er”.

Just minutes after Rashida Tlaib was inaugurated as a congresswoman she launched a foul-mouthed threat to Donald Trump's presidency.

Shortly after being sworn in, Michigan rep Tlaib made a beeline to an event run by MoveOn.org — which champions leftie liberal causes — where she was applauded by her jubilant supporters in a dimly lit room.

The Democrat told the cheering crowd: “When your son looks at you and says ‘look mamma look you won… bullies don’t win’.

“And I said ‘baby they don’t, because we’re going to go in there and impeach the motherf***er’.”

Tlaib made history as she and Ilhan Omar became the first Muslim women elected to Congress in November midterm elections.

The 42-year-old, who grew up in poverty as one of 14 children in Detroit, is the first Palestinian/American women to be voted in.

Last night, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said: "I don’t like that language, I wouldn’t use that language, I don’t establish any language standards for my colleagues. But I don’t think it’s anything worse than what the president has said.

She added: "Words weigh a ton and the president has to realize his words weigh a ton, too.

"Some of the words he uses have a direct effect on people’s lives. My colleague’s comments do not have a direct impact on people’s lives."

At least two Democrats, California Rep Brad Sherman and Texas Rep Al Greenhave, have so far introduced moves for impeachments.

In the US, impeachment is a formal charge of serious wrongdoing against the holder of public office.

It is one of the few ways a sitting President can be kicked out of the White House before an election.

The US Constitution states a President "shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours".

The "sole power of impeachment" is held by the House of Representatives, the lower chamber of Congress.

A simple majority is required - i.e. more than half of Congressmen must vote to impeach the President.

It's a never-before reached milestone in America’s history - but a number of Presidents have appeared to come close.

The most recent was the 42nd president of the United States Bill Clinton, who was impeached in the House on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998.

However, when it reached the Senate in 1999, it failed to get close to the two-thirds backing in needed to pass.

The other was Andrew Johnson, who served as president for four years from 1865.

He was impeached by the House in 1868 – just 11 days after he got rid of his secretary of war Edwin Stanton.