DEMI Lotavo has shown off her “cellulite, stretch marks and “extra fat” in unairbrushed Instagram snaps.

The pop star declared she “loves” her body in a candid online post after shrugging off her body insecurities.

Demi, 25, uploaded a series of pictures of her body which put her thighs, bum and tummy on display without the use of a flattering filter, The Sun reported.

One of the pictures showed her grabbing her tummy and in another, she turned her back to the camera to show off her rear.

The singer wrote: “Stretch marks and extra fat ... and yet I still love myself ...

“Cellulite and yet I still love myself ...

“No thigh gap for me and yet I still love myself.”

Demi added: “I have cellulite just like the other 93% of women do.

“What you see on Instagram isn’t always what it seems to be.

“Let’s embrace our real selves. #iloveme.”

She wrote on Instagram: “It’s so frustrating and sad how strong the #dietculture in our society is.

“It’s constantly telling us we’re not thin enough no matter what. You are beautiful no matter what anyone says. [sic]”

Demi has given up dieting, and has previously claimed she won’t be “food shaming” herself any more.

She previously wrote on social media: “Feeling gross today at a photo shoot but I’m choosing to accept what I see because I love myself for who I am and your love and support gets me through moments like this.

“If you’re struggling as well, don’t forget ... if I can do it, you can too! ...

“No longer depriving myself of treats (in moderation) and I’m not gonna lie, I put on a couple lbs since I’ve given up dieting BUT I’ve given up the chronic stress of what I eat because I don’t want to set that example for my fans.

“No more food shaming myself! [sic].”

Demi has previously been open about her battle with bulimia.

In 2010, she checked into rehab to tackle issues with substance abuse, self-harming and her eating disorder.

Despite once relapse with bulimia in 2012, as he has since bounced back and made a full recovery.