TWO of the fathers whose sons accused Michael Jackson of molesting them killed themselves after being plagued by guilt over the alleged child abuse.

The dads of both Wade Robson and Jordan Chandler took their own lives while estranged from their families.

Wade appears in sensational documentary Leaving Neverland where he details the alleged grooming and abuse he suffered at the hands of the superstar singer.

In the film, he talks about how his father Dennis hanged himself after suffering a mental breakdown in 2002.

At the time, Robson always maintained the eccentric entertainer had never molested him.

However, in his 2013 civil action against the Jackson estate, the Aussie-born choreographer claimed his father, who was bipolar, suffered from “anxiety and depression” because he suspected his son had been abused.

The legal complaint said: "The thought that Plaintiff [Wade Robson] might have been sexually abused by Decedent [Jackson] was a huge source of anxiety and depression for his father."

ALONE AND AFRAID
In 1993, Evan Chandler’s son Jordan became the first boy to publicly accuse Jackson of molestation.

But the dentist and movie screenwriter saw his life fall apart after his family was paid a reported $23m by the Thriller singer.

He infamously asked his son if Jackson had ever touched his penis while the 13-year-old was sedated during a dental procedure.

The accusation levelled by the Chandler family, and the ensuring scandal, made Evan public enemy number one for the Billie Jean songwriter’s loyal fan base.

His brother Raymond told the Daily Mail that Evan underwent 19 plastic surgery procedures to disguise his appearance following countless death threats.

He says his brother became a paranoid recluse who bought a .38 calibre pistol because he feared being murdered by a Jackson fanatic.

And it was with that very handgun that Evan shot himself in the head in 2009 – four months after Jackson died from a drug overdose.

Raymond said: “The Jackson saga was like a cancer in the family, and it has affected us all.

“We were never the same afterwards.”

Both Dennis and Evan died alone and estranged from their families.

In Leaving Neverland, Wade reveals that his father suffered manic episodes while living in Los Angeles.

He said: “He was doing things like going on walks in the middle of the night through LA. Getting on buses and we would have to find him.

“I think it terrified me but my reaction was just to get angry, and I just wanted him to go.”

Dennis returned to live in Australia away from his wife and kids.

He hanged himself after his son Shane, who had been staying with him, decided to live in LA alongside his mother and siblings for six months.

Speaking about the last time he saw his father, Shane said: “The day that I left my grandparents, his mum and dad, came over before I headed to the airport.

“And I remember dad didn't say a word nothing at all. Kind of like a statue staring off in the distance.

He continued: “And then I remember saying goodbye and giving him a hug and I don't think he ever hugged me.”

Shane added: “The lights were on but no one was home.”

Evan died from a single gunshot wound to his head at a luxury apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey.

And it was in that same property where he fell out with Jordan in 2005.

The dentist, who reportedly had a violent temper, attacked his son with a dumbbell weight and a can of mace.

The vicious assault, which took place two months after Jackson was acquitted of molesting Gavin Arvizo, prompted Jordie to sue his own dad.

Jordan, who also claimed Evan tried to choke him in the attack, never forgave his troubled father before he died.