A WOMAN was left terrified after hearing a chilling "demon" voice while walking through a deserted hospital at night.

Katherine Lawrence, 40, had taken her two-year-old daughter to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital when the pair got lost in a dark corridor.

The mum, who "loves creepy stuff", decided to whip out her phone and started filming in case she caught anything spooky on camera.

She didn't notice any paranormal activity while walking through the hospital but was horrified when she watched the video back and heard a haunting demonic voice.

Katherine also heard the sound of a tap dripping on the chilling clip - but says the corridor was completely silent while she was filming.

She told Sun Online: "A couple of nights ago I had to take my daughter to A&E in hospital. We went in the wrong entrance and got totally lost down dark corridors.

"I started taking pics and filming on my phone as it reminded me of Silent Hill and I love creepy stuff.

"We were totally alone with no one behind us and while there the corridor was dead quiet.
"After watching film back at home at like six seconds, you can clearly here some creepy demon voice say something and around 26 seconds there’s another couple of words."

Katherine posted the video on Facebook where it has since been viewed more than 10,000 times.

Stunned viewers are baffled over what the spooky voice is saying - with some hearing "awful bubble guns".

Others think the deep male voice says: "Shut the f***ing curtains."