Last weekend's violence in Portland between Antifa and Trump supporters produced a viral video of a "resistance" member being knocked out cold.

The man, wearing a black and yellow Fred Perry polo shirt, which has become the now-famous uniform of the Proud Boys, forced his attacker to the ground with one punch. After being knocked out, the Antifa supporter had to be carried away by a group of his fellow protesters.

Big League Politics reached out to Gavin McInnes, who founded the Proud Boys, whose only comment was “F#&k around and find out,” stating that Antifa “found out.” -Big League Politics

The skirmish in Portland has many talking about the prospect of a second Civil War in the United States. As we reported last week, a shocking 31% of voters say it's likely that the United States will experience a second civil war over the next five years, according to a new Rasmussen poll.

As such, conservatives have taken to twitter to mock the violent left with a new hashtag which has quickly gone viral: #SecondCivilWarLetters - which envisions the "soy-boys" on the left writing letters during a second Civil War.

"SECRET//NOTRUMP

To Antifa Command:

Half the regiment walked home after we ran out of selfie sticks and wifi for instagram. Granola stores are dry. Our undercover op failed when the Red Caps started doing pushups and using improper pronouns

Send soylent#SecondCivilWarLetters"

"Dear Parents,

We had no idea wearing all black in summer would lead to this many casualties. They warned us in Basic about living outdoors but we didn’t believe them.

Reports of Special Forces Q Brigades in the hills nearby.

Don’t pray for us. #SecondCivilWarLetters"

"My Darling Clara,
I write to you today along the Twittermattox timeline where the infirmary tents continue to fill without cessation, the woods ringing with the barking despairs hollowed-eyed souls driven to madness by butthurt and sick burns."

"My dearest mother;

I'm all out of organic sunscreen and the microagressions have really taken a toll

I'm shook, the worst part of battle was when someone addressed me without proper pronouns, and assumed I wanted to use the men's restroom #secondcivilwarletters"

"Amy;
I am safely in Vancouver.
It is lovely. Everyone rides bicycles.
Their prime minister seems delightful.
I will attempt to send Coffee Crisp and Ketchup flavoured Lays to you and your battalion in the morn.
- James#secondcivilwarletters"

That said, it's all fun and games until it's not...

Given the spate of violence directed towards Trump supporters which began during the 2016 election which has most recently manifested itself in the form of stalking, public shaming and threatening Trump officials, it's easy to see how nearly 1/3 of voters think civil war is on the horizon. There are also scores of leftist hate groups roaming around looking for a fight, as well documented by Far Left Watch.