MOSCOW, May 12 - RIA Novosti. Colleagues on the stage of the soloist of the Ukrainian rock band Vopli Vidoplyasova reacted to the musician's words that because of his Russophobic remarks from the concert in The Hague, a third of spectators left.
Oleg Skripka apologized to the pranks for the words about the ghetto for Russian-speaking

Singer Yuri Loza believes that the statement of Violin does not mean anything.

"The dog is barking - the wind carries ... Who is Violin in general? Who is he? A politician? Does it depend on him? <...> This does not affect our welfare, our attitude to the world, or even the world - to What is he, a great musician, or what? " - said the musician in an interview with the TV channel "360".

According to Loza, Ukrainian singers do everything to quarrel with Russia, as their country "fulfills the US order."

The leader of the group "Kalinov Bridge" Dmitry Revyakin admitted that the news shocked him, since they knew each other personally and played together many times.

"Maybe Oleg Skripka is asked to return all the money he earned in Russia? I do not have any words, I've known him personally since 1988, when we were together playing in Lithuania at a rock festival where there were musicians from England, Finland, the USSR , Including the group "Vopli Vidoplyasova." I gave him my book of poetry recently, in 2013. For me it's strange when people say so, "the singer said in a conversation with" 360 ".

Earlier, Violin on the air "112" said, "Vopli Vidoplyasova" lost part of the audience at a concert in The Hague due to the Russophobic statement of his soloist.

The musician admitted that during the speech he behaved too emotionally and "blurted out" the phrase that offended part of the audience.

"It's nice here, in Holland, in Europe, in The Hague, to speak, where the trial of Russia will soon be," said Violin.

After that, according to the musician, a third of the visitors left the concert. Nevertheless, the artist did not apologize for his behavior, but reassured himself that among the departed were only the Russians.

Earlier, the leader of the group "Vopli Vidoplyasova" already caused scandal with ambiguous statements. So, in April last year, the musician said that Ukrainians, who can not learn the state language, have low IQ, so they need to be settled in the ghetto.

These words aroused public resonance both in Ukraine and in Russia. The official representative of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova, proposed to issue this statement in the form of extensions to greet the participants and hang around Kiev from Boryspil airport to Khreshchatyk.

Head of the Ukrainian Interior Ministry Arsen Avakov, in turn, called the words of Violin "disgusting."

Note: Google translation