A PETITION to get Coleen Nolan sacked from Loose Women has reached over 10,000 signatures.

Furious viewers set up the campaign earlier this week following her altercation with Kim Woodburn on Loose Women.

The pair attempted to resolve their 18-month feud on the ITV show this week but the segment ended with Kim, 76, storming out of the studio in tears.

The petition emerged on Change.org the day after her appearance , calling for the singer, 53, to be removed from the panel.

The description reads: "The treatment of Kim Woodburn by Coleen Nolan on Loose Women today (Wednesday 29 August 2018) was outrageous and should be condemned.

"We, the undersigned, demand Coleen Nolan is removed from the Loose Women panel indefinitely for her atrocious act of unprovoked bullying. Say "No" to Nolan!"

The petition now has 10,298 signatures as it nears its target of 15,000.

Kim has also demanded that Coleen is sack after claiming she was “ambushed on the show”.

She told us: "I was ambushed, it was disgusting. It was like a circus and I was there for some cruel entertainment. I want Coleen and her sister fired.

"They could have stopped that show. The one who had the ear mic could have stopped it. But they did nothing to curb it.

"I was shown cruelty again by that woman. I’m embarrassed once again. And I’ve cried on TV once again.

over punch claims
"I do go at people if they go for me. I hope I never live to see the day when a human being in her 50s and her sister could mock a lady sobbing on TV.

"They should not be on that show. And I will do all I can to get them off it."

Coleen's team took to her Twitter account to reveal she didn't ask Kim to be on the programme.

The tweet read: "For clarity - Coleen did not ask for Kim Woodburn to come on the show nor ask to be reunited with her - @loosewomen organised the show. Coleen has no say in their choice of guests

Coleen stayed as calm as possible whilst being insulted live on air which was incredibly unpleasant (sic)".

Coleen has since said she wishes she could "go back in time" to avoid her "upsetting and unpleasant" reunion with Kim.