MICHELLE Knight, one of three women who was kidnapped and held captive for 11 years in a House of Horrors in Cleveland has reach a major milestone.

Knight was abducted by Ariel Castro in 2002, and abused by him from when she was just 20.

She was first lured into Castro’s home by the promise of a puppy for her son.

“As I was going up the steps I couldn’t hear a puppy. There was no puppy.”

She knew she was in trouble as soon as Castro closed the door.

“He said he was only going to keep me a little while as a friend,” she said.

“I knew he was lying, but what could I do?”

When she asked Castro why he had kidnapped her, he replied: “I am a sex addict and I cannot control myself.”

She loathed Castro for years after he trapped her with his other victims who included Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus.

“At first I hated him,” Ms Knight said back in 2014 after she escaped.

But then she found a way to forgive him as part of her way of moving on to the next stage of her life.

“But I went through therapy and realised it hadn’t been his fault. He had a disease.”

Ms Knight, Ms Berry and Ms DeJesus broke out of the house in May 2013 after suffering years of torture.

Now Ms Knight, who goes by the name Lily Rose Lee, has revealed she has found love and finally tied the knot.

She revealed the news of her recent nuptials in an episode of Dr. Phil, which is expected to air later this month, according to TMZ.

In a video teaser for the episode, obtained by TMZ, she says to Dr Phil: “It’s so good to see you ... I got really good news for you.”

“Dr. Phil, I am married,” prompting the studio audience to applaud and cheer as they saw photos of her wedding day appear on a TV screen.

She married a 39-year-old man named Miguel. They have been married since May 2015, two years after she was freed from Castro’s house.

Castro pleaded guilty to a long list of charges including kidnapping, rape and murder for forcing Knight to miscarry. He was sentenced to life without parole, plus 1000 years, but hanged himself in prison in September 2013.

News of her new life comes as she is also releasing a new book in May called “Life After Darkness.”

Today, she posted a note to her followers on Facebook, thanking them for their ongoing support.

“I want to thank all of you for your continued support, and I look forward to sharing my full heart and story with you on May 1st, in my new book “Life After Darkness”

God Bless, Lily.”

In her new book, the confronts her battle with addiction and relationship with Ms Berry and Ms DeJesus.

Her first best-selling book, Finding Me, came out in 2014.

Ms Berry and Ms DeJesus collaborated on a separate memoir, Hope, that they had published in 2015.

In an interview with NBC’s Savannah Guthrie, which aired on Channel Seven’s Sunday Night in 2014, she told of how her strong bond with the two women helped her survive.

“There were days like he’ll come in and he’ll just do bad things in front of me, and I’ll take (Gina’s) hand and I’ll tell her everything’s gonna be OK,” Knight said.

“One day we’ll get out. One day we’ll be free. One day we won’t be voiceless.”

Knight fell pregnant five times while with Castro and was forced to miscarry after he violently beat her.

Ms Berry was allowed to give girth to her daughter in captivity. She was six when the women were finally rescued.

“He wanted to break me and that’s something he couldn’t do,” Knight told NBC.

“You can’t break someone that’s already been broken. You can only make them stronger.”

When she first heard of Castro’s suicide, Knight said she didn’t condone it, but she somehow understood why he did it.

“I felt very appalled by it, but I understood,” Ms Knight said in 2014.

“I don’t condone what he did.”

“A lot of people who have contacted me through Facebook see me as an inspiration,” she added.

“It means the world to me and it is an honour to help everybody I can.”

In 2014, Knight also said that her time in captivity has made her stronger and has allowed her to know herself better.

“The situation (Castro) put me in didn’t define me,” she said.

“I choose to live a meaningful life.”