THIS is the chilling moment a homeless man hailed a hero in the aftermath of the Manchester suicide bomb attack proved he was a heartless liar.

Callous Chris Parker, 33, looted the victims' bodies and took sickening snaps of dead kids following the devastating attack that killed 22 people.

Parker had claimed he cradled a dying woman in his arms after the blast and received more than £50,000 from well-wishers for his apparently selfless actions.

But it later emerged he rifled through the pockets and bags of dying and injured victims in the foyer in the aftermath of the terror attack on May 22 last year.

Experts have now revealed the tell-tale signs Parker gave during his very first TV interview following the massacre.

Haunting footage shown on Friday's episode of Faking It: Tears of a Crime on Investigation Discovery shows the beggar's "strange" body language - including his "eyes closing and lips tightening".

His eyes are also "glaring" and he shoots a glance at a pal who threatens to give away his true motive by muttering: "He's got pictures of the..."

Dawn Archer, Professor of Linguistics at Manchester Metropolitan University, says: "The emphasis in his voice is much greater when he talks about getting the funding released than getting his family back together.”

While Cliff Lansley, Body Language Analyst, points out Parker’s “convince strategy” - and how the disconnect between his words and gestures exposes a lie.

Twenty-two people were killed when suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated a device as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert at the arena.

In the aftermath of the devastating attack, Parker gained worldwide fame and his estranged mum Jessica, who had not seen him for five years, got in touch after seeing him on the news.

Donations rolled in for Parker after he claimed he rushed into the arena to aid victims after the blast.

He said at the time: "I'm supposed to be a hero but I'm not a hero, just a normal guy, a normal regular guy."I ran into that Arena that night because I heard kids screaming. I had no choice."

But sickening CCTV played to the court in January shows Parker skulking around bodies in the Arena and kneeling over stricken victims before kicking a bag and looking inside it.

He then takes gruesome photos of dead bodies scattered across the bloodbath foyer surrounded by shrapnel from the bomb.

Parker had stolen a purse belonging to injured Pauline Healey as her 14-year-old grandaughter Sorrell Leczkowski lay dying just yards away.

The gran had 15 hours of surgery to remove shrapnel from her body and also suffered multiple compound fractures to her arms and legs.

The fraud also swiped an iPhone 6 from an injured teenage victim and then brazenly spent stolen cash in McDonald's just hours after the attack.

He was caged for four years and three months after admitting two counts of theft and one count of fraud on the first day of his trial at Manchester Crown Court in January.

Well-wishers who raised cash for Parker got their money back after his web of lies was exposed.

Kerry Daynes, Forensic Psychologist, told the show: "A terrorist attack is about causing a collective damage or injury to our psyches because it undermines our sense of the world being safe.

"So, to try and undo that psychological harm, we look for people helping. It feels ok if the world has got heroes in it.”

‘Faking It: Tears of a Crime’ is airing on Friday at 10pm on Investigation Discovery.