CHILLING CCTV shows a hooded predator hunting his teen victim before he dragged her into bushes and raped her.

Aftab Ahmed attacked the 17-year-old girl in a Newcastle park as she pleaded "please let go of me".

The married dad-of-three, who has a previous conviction for another sex attack, had spent months of watching violent rape videos online.

Ahmed, 31, has now been jailed for nine years at Newcastle Crown Court after he admitted two counts of rape.

The pervert went to Nuns Moor Park, in Newcastle looking for a victim before attacking the teen.

Describing the ordeal, which took place on March 28, prosecutor Louise Reevell said: “She was saying ‘please don’t’ and ‘please let go of me.’”

“Ahmed forced her to the ground by twisting her arm and demanded she perform a sex act, warning ‘Do it or I will kill you.’”

Miss Reevell added that minutes before the attack Ahmed had been researching prison sentences on his phone, which also had an extensive history of extreme rape pornography.

The brute then subjected the teen – who had only just been discharged from hospital - to a horrifying ordeal, biting and raping her.

The vile beast was caught when officers managed to locate him on CCTV by his distinctive Adidas jacket.

His wife also provided damning evidence to officers saying he had been late home that night.

Sentencing Ahmed to nine years and life on the sex offenders’ register, Judge Robert Spragg labelled the attack “appalling” and said there was a “significant risk” Ahmed would do the same again.

Judge Spragg told the pervert that his extreme porn habit led him to fantasise about the attack which caused the victim “ongoing serious harm.”

The victim’s family told of the huge impact the attack had on her, leaving her needing tests to see if she had been infected with any diseases.

He had previously been convicted of sexually assaulting another stranger in September 2016.

He forcefully grabbed a 27-year-old student as she walked past him at night who then challenged and detained him with the help of a passer-by.

The court also heard Ahmed, of Wingrove Avenue, Fenham, had tried to fake mental illness while in prison, eating his own faeces to try and get moved to a cushy hospital wing.

Joe Hedworth, defending, said: “Nothing I can say on behalf of Aftab Ahmed can even begin to repair the damage he acknowledges he has caused to the complainant.

“His guilty pleas are his best and perhaps only mitigation so far as the circumstances of the offences are concerned.”