CHERYL Tweedy says she wants 100 children – but admits it’s “not going to work out like that” now she’s single.

The pop star says she wants a huge family, but admits it’s unlikely now she’s split from Liam Payne.

Speaking to the Daily Mail’s Weekend magazine, she says: “I would like to have 100 children, but it’s not going to work out like that.

“Although if I have learnt anything in this world, it’s ‘never say never’.”

Unfortunately for Cheryl, it’d be hard work for her to have 100 children in her lifetime without some kind of medical miracle.

She also said she feels guilty when she has to go to work on The Greatest Dancer, as son Bear can’t go too.

“I’m still figuring it out, finding new emotions I’ve never felt before.

“I’ve got ‘mam guilt’ definitely. And it all feels different. But it was something I had to do. It’s good for me to have a bit of me back.”

On rumours her mum had moved in to look after the baby after Cheryl’s split with Bear’s dad Liam, she said: “Unfortunately, she hasn’t moved in with me, because I would like her to.
“She’s not into the idea at all. She’s too much of Geordie, and she has grandchildren up there. I can’t really take her away from them.

“But bless her, she travels up and down the country. When my work involves a night out that’s way past Bear’s bedtime, she will come and put him to bed. I don’t want anyone else to do that.”

Cheryl goes on to add that unlike Simon Cowell’s son, she won’t let Bear on TV and that she spoilt him at Christmas by “going a bit nuts” on presents.