THIS is the chilling moment evil Tinder rapist Patrick Nevin drove one of his innocent victims to her terrifying ordeal.

Our exclusive CCTV image shows the thug’s BMW leaving Dublin city centre at around 9.30pm on July 23, 2014.

Nevin then drove the Brazilian woman close to a football pitch near Belfield House in University College Dublin before pouncing.

Once there, he told the English language student he was lost, then forcibly kissed her, grabbed her thighs and pulled down her top.

As the young woman bravely fought the sicko, he punched her in the back of the head. But she managed to escape his clutches and raised the alarm with a woman who was walking her dog.

The victim, 35 — who had started communicating with Nevin a month before the attack — made a full complaint to Pearse Street Garda Station two days later.

A source said: “Nevin was very manipulative and had everything planned when he picked her up.

“There was no need for him to have a car if he was only going for a coffee.

“Once the car was identified, gardai had their No1 suspect. The gardai worked closely with the university in identifying cars that were at the campus that day.

“It’s awful to think that once that young woman got into the car he was driving her to a remote location where he would subject her to a terrifying ordeal.”

As part of our investigation into one of Ireland’s most dangerous sex attackers, we also publish an exclusive CCTV image of him leaving the university campus at the Owenstown exit.

But his bid to evade justice was foiled when his car was identified by the university’s Automatic Number Plate Recognition System.

The BMW was registered to another woman, but cops identified Nevin as chief suspect after they discovered he had access to the vehicle and had previous convictions for vicious sex attacks.

During the next two months, gardai examined hundreds of hours of CCTV, interviewed ten witnesses and worked closely with the Brazilian woman.

As part of Nevin’s attempts to hide his past, he used the Irish version of his surname applying for jobs and registering his phone.

Officers established the now 37-year-old sex beast was an IT worker with a city centre firm.

And he was left stunned when officers swooped as he drove to work on September 16, 2014.

Nevin appeared in court the next day after the Director of Prosecutions ruled there was enough evidence to charge him.

The monster’s luxury car was later seized and examined. And he was held on remand until his trial in November 2017.

His victim returned to Ireland from Brazil three times to assist cops in their probe — and again to give evidence at the trial last year.

Nevin claimed his actions were “consensual” and pleaded not guilty to sexual assault, but a Central Criminal Court jury convicted him.

The huge investigation into the attack was run by Detective Sergeant Denis Ellard, Det Garda Niall O’Reilly and Garda Declan Ryan under the command of Superintendent Joe Gannon.

Supt Gannon said: “This was a very competent investigation ably led by Det Sgt Denis Ellard and a good team of detectives around him from the Pearse Street Detective Unit.

“Justice has now been served by the courts and I’d also commend the courage and resilience of the victim in coming forward and putting her trust in the Gardai to apprehend her assailant.”

Speaking exclusively to the Irish Sun, Nevin’s victim told of her ongoing pain.

She said: “I will always hate him for what he did to me. He’s a real danger to women and always will be.

“When he sent me a text the following day, it was as if everything was normal. This was a callous act because it looked as if he was concerned about me.

“Thank God I managed to get away from him because he could have raped or killed me.

“When he stopped the car he completely changed in seconds.

“Suddenly we were in a place with a lot of trees and he said he was lost. He drove into an empty green space and locked the doors, then he turned into a monster.

“He started swearing at me in a horrible tone of voice and was full of hate. I had never experienced anything like it.

“He started trying to put his hands up my dress and there was a struggle between us.

“He started hitting me and punched me on the back of the head. He hit me on the legs and arms. It must have been only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I wasn’t sure if he was going to rape me or kill me.

“I was fighting back and I managed to get out of the car and started screaming.”

The brave survivor added: “In court, he looked at me several times, trying to intimidate me, as if I shouldn’t have been there at all. It was like he hated me because I’d stopped him whereas he had succeeded with some other girls, but I wouldn’t let him.”

Nevin will be sentenced in May for two other July 2014 attacks.

He raped one young woman and sexually assaulted another, having met both on dating app Tinder.

IF you’re affected by the issues in this story, you can contact the Rape Crisis Centre on 1800 778888.