THE “Candyman” has revealed what life as the planet’s most notorious playboy is like in an exclusive interview.

Travers Beynon lives an extravagant party lifestyle on the Gold Coast in his “Candy Shop” mansion with his wife, his girlfriend and a string of other women.

But the 46-year-old tobacco store tycoon has explained to The Sunthat his wife Taesha Beynon actually encouraged his ladies’ man lifestyle.

Mr Beynon revealed how he and his wife first got together saying: “I would also like to put some blame on my wife, because she used to talk quite openly about a girl that she would like.”

“Taesha and I first met at a party in 2009,” he said.

“We didn’t talk that much that day because I was busy running the party.

“We (later) bumped into each other at a nightclub and it went from there. She started to come around and I told her the Candyman concept and my vision.

“She is the one that I disclose everything to, she’s the one I have the most trust for and she’s the mother of our children and the one that’s going to be there long term.”

For her part, Mrs Beynon is more than okay with sharing her playboy hubby with his live-in girlfriend Nisha.

Mrs Beynon said: “I feel like it’s really normal now. It kind of just works, everyone gets along really well. I’m into Nisha and she’s into me, and she’s into Travers.”

Mr Beynon added: “Nisha articulated it well by saying Taesha respects Nisha as a girlfriend and Nisha respects Taesha as the wife.”

He continued revealing that rather than problems arising between his wife and his girlfriend, issues usually occurred between the other women he invites back.

Mr Benon says he shares his bed with “three or four” different women in an average week.

The Instagram star said: “It’s not so much between Nisha and Taesha but between the girls that came in groups fighting for my affection, if they’re trying to pull me away.

“I’m a good manager and I have to be not just at work but at home, with such a dynamic family and relationships.”

“I’ve been with Taesha, nine, 10 years. They said it wouldn’t last because she’s so young but she ticked a lot of boxes and she believed in what I was doing. Nisha came on the scene three years ago and people said it’s impossible.

“It’s a massive family when you start to consider all the different relationships and we all do get on as a family.

“For the record can I just say that Taesha is the prettiest.”

Revealing how his unique living situation came to be, Mr Beynon said it was at least partly his wife’s idea.

“I never set out to be the Candyman …. my two biggest idols were Gianni Versace and Hugh Hefner but I never wanted to be a fashion designer and I never wanted to be a Playboy with a lot of girls,” he said.

“As a kid, all I wanted to do was play AFL. I was drafted at a really young age and then when I was 17, 18, I broke my back and couldn’t play anymore.

“Then I got an opportunity to model. I worked for Levis, Versace, then I travelled the world for about nine, ten years. Around that time my parents were starting up the company that is known as Free Choice now.

“I’ve been throwing parties for 22 years. I suppose that comes back from the days of when I was modelling, this was in some pretty big cities, but they all lacked something. It’s the entertainment, it’s how it’s run.”