A LITTLE girl whose life was saved by a bone marrow donation got to serve as a flower girl at the donor’s wedding.

Moving photos show three-year-old Skye Savren-McCormick, from California, who was diagnosed with leukaemia, cuddled up to bride Hayden Hatfield Ryals, 26.

Hayden donated the marrow to save tiny Skye’s life, after the tot was diagnosed with juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia just before her first birthday.

Skye had a series of bone marrow transplants, with the final one taking place in April 2017.

Following the procedures, Skye’s parents Talia and Todd Savren-McCormick wanted to seek out the person who had saved their daughter’s life to thank her.

They contacted the organisation that Hayden had used to donate the marrow, Be the Match, and ended up staying touch until Skye’s third birthday.

Little Syke received an extra special present on the day – an invite to be part of Hayden’s nuptials on June 9.

The family travelled from California to Alabama to be part of the special day, and Skye and Hayden met for the first time at the wedding rehearsal.

Hayden told ABC’s World News Tonight: “I walked up and I just dropped to my knees and all I could do was smile.”

For the big event, Skye wore an adorable white dress with a blue ribbon tied in a bow round her waist, and walked down the aisle with a basket of flowers.

Her mum said: “One of the bridesmaids said everyone was ugly crying.”

The families intend to stay close and Talia said Hayden will be in their lives forever.

Talia said: “I always tell people they're smitten for one another. Skye calls her 'Hay Hay.'”

Previously we shared how a schoolboy, 8, with terminal cancer overcame 7 billion-to-one odds to ‘beat disease WITHOUT treatment’.

And a nurse discovered her ‘depression’ – blamed on hormones – was actually deadly brain tumour when she blacked out at the wheel.