The brother of a California cop, who was allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant, broke into tears as he thanked authorities on Friday for finding his brother’s killer.

“Ronil Singh was my older brother — he is not coming back,” said Reggie Singh during a Friday press conference.

“But there are a lot of people out there that miss him and a lot of law enforcement people, that I don’t know, who worked day and night to make this happen.”

He continued between sobs, “I’d like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

The emotional statement was delivered moments before authorities announced that they’d nabbed Gustavo Perez Arriaga, 33, for allegedly killing Singh’s brother, Newman Police Department Corporal Ronil Singh on Dec. 26.

As he clutched the left side of his chest, the distraught sibling said he’d been waiting for the capture of his brother’s killer.

“I’d like to thank you for working day and night to make this happen,” Singh said. “Thank you.”

The alleged murderer, an illegal immigrant from Mexico and member of the violent Sureños street gang, was arrested Friday as he tried to flee the country.

Cops also arrested Arriaga’s brother Adrian Virgen, 25, and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 32, on Thursday for allegedly helping Arriaga escape police.