A BOSS “exposed his penis to female workers, put sex toys on desks and made unwanted sexual advances on a near-daily basis,” a lawsuit claims.

The married man, 33, has also been accused of sending a co-worker a photo of his penis – which he allegedly took in the office bathroom – noting, “this is what you’re missing out on,” the suit adds.

The lawsuit has been lodged against Dru DiSilvestro, a manager at Eric M. Krise Electrical Contractor in New Jersey, America.

They allege that he was behind enough perverted talk that the firm’s head of human resources created a $1-a-comment jar and used its contents for lunch.

Plaintiff Meaghan Martin told the New York Post: “At the end of each week, [the HR rep] would pick out slips from the comment jar which pertained to Dru’s conduct and say there was enough slips and fines to buy the office lunch.”

Martin, 27, was hired as a receptionist in 2016 and rose to residential manager — all while being “forced to endure vile and unwanted sexual advances on a near-daily basis,” her lawyer, Matthew Luber, alleges in the suit.

Salem County Court papers also allege that DiSilvestro “unzipped his pants and was holding his penis in his hand’’ while asking her, “Isn’t it nice and girthy?” when they worked alone together.

The Monroeville, New Jersey, woman told The Post that her boss thought “tormenting me is hilarious.

“It became apparent that no one was going to help me, and I felt trapped."

Martin said DiSilvestro’s behaviour was treated as an “office joke".

This was evident with the “Inappropriate Comment Jar” kept on human-resources chief Wendy Seagraves’ desk for employees who heard anyone step out-of-line, the suit claims.

DiSilvestro was always the main offender, Martin alleges.

In her lawsuit, Martin claims that last month she finally saw a doctor, who put her on immediate leave because of the anxiety and panic attacks she was suffering as a result of the situation.

A Krise employee referred all requests for comment from DiSilvestro, Seagraves and the company to its lawyer, Evan Blaker.

Blaker called the allegations “not well-founded.”

He said that Martin never complained to Seagraves and that the court action was the plaintiff’s “attempt to have a pay day,” while adding that DiSilvestro was a “class clown".

The Sun Online has contacted Eric M. Krise Electrical Contractor for a comment.