Former Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he’ll decide whether he’s running for president in 2020 by late January or early February – and if he does, it’ll definitely be as a Democrat.

“There’s no rush to do it. Everybody wants to know what you’re going to do, and the bottom line is I’m not sure yet,” the billionaire businessman told NBC’s “Meet the Press” in an interview that aired Sunday.

“Do I think I could be a good president? Yes. I’m not the only one that could be a good president. I disagree with our current president on so many things that I don’t even know where to start there,” he said.

If he does throw his hat in the ring, Bloomberg, who was elected mayor of New York as a Republican in 2001 and 2005, would “certainly” run as a Democrat.

“I’m much closer to their philosophy,” Bloomberg said. “Although I don’t agree with any one party on everything.”

Bloomberg was on the news program discussing President Trump’s approach to climate change and said that “any candidate for federal office better darn well have a plan to deal with the problem.”

“I can tell you one thing, I don’t know whether I’m going to run or not, but I will be out there demanding that anybody that’s running has a plan,” Bloomberg said.

“And I want to hear the plan, and I want everybody to look at it and say whether it’s doable.”

The 76-year-old had contemplated — but ultimately decided against — running in the 2016 presidential election.