Scientist-biohaker from Australia named Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow implanted in his arm a travel card, cutting out the chip and placing it under his skin on his left hand. So he could pay for the metro traffic, but by law the transport card is considered invalid if it is deformed, damaged or sewn into the user's hand, so the carrier deactivated it and fined Meow-Meow for $ 200 for a stowaway. Now the biohaker intends to defend his interests in court and prove his own innocence.

First, Meow wants to sue money spent on paying a fine and demands to be innocent, since he always replenished the travel card on time to be able to use the services of the metro without any problems, so the biohacker is sure that this transport management violated the law, depriving Meau of the right to use public transport .

"If I manage to win, I will create an important judicial precedent. This is the first time when the court has to defend the rights of cyborgs and flattery that I am a part of all this, "Myau-Meow said.

If the biohacker manages to win the case by recovering all the costs and moral compensation that are due to him from the transport department, Meow will spend the money to draft laws on the legitimization of cyborgs. Due to the fact that the case already promises to be unusual and interesting, he is looking for lawyers who are ready to get down to business for free.

In addition to the travel card, several more chips were implanted in the body of the biohacker, one of which contains important information and documents, but he did not have problems with them. Meow-Miau implanted in the arm of the pass last summer, after which he successfully used it for a while, until eventually the chip was not canceled for violation of the rules of use.