A BAD Santa left a six-year-old disabled boy traumatised - after asking him "will you ever walk again?"

Dad Marc Olleranshaw, 27, hit out following the incident involving his wheelchair-bound son Harvey at a Winter Wonderland in Lanarkshire.

Landscape gardener Mr Ollerenshaw, 27, took to Facebook to vent his anger following their ordeal at Gouldings Garden Centre in Carluke.

He wrote: "Absolutely disgusted with the Santa at Gouldings Winter Wonderland!!

"It's our first year there and we loved it didn't even mind the 90min wait but to then get to Santa and as Harley entered the room in his wheelchair the first words out of Santa's mouth were "Oh what happened to you, was you in an accident?"

"Harley then taken aback answered "No, I was born like this" and then to our horror santa then replies with "Will you ever be able to walk?"

"(What the actual f**k!)

"The visit then come to an end and yep santa was that interested in Harleys wheelchair that he didn't ask what they want for Christmas or anything, absolutely fuming!

"If it hadn't been for the kids being there I'm sure I would be taken away in the back of a police car for assault on Santa!!!

"We were that disappointed that we couldn't even stay at the fun fair with the boys, we just wanted out of the place!

"On the way out I asked if I could speak to a manager and when he arrived yes he was annoyed about santa and asked if we'd be back again and I told him no we wouldn't, so what do you think they offered as an apologise?

"A full refund of the £31 paid to get in?.... Nope not even close, they gave us free passes to come back again during the week!! What? Like we will be back after that!!

"We are utterly disgusted with the Santa and the fact the manager expects us to go back after such an experience.

"Harley has done nothing but ask questions on the way home and has told us that he didn't like it and doesn't want to go back!

"So yeah, thanks Gouldings Garden Centre you've really made our 6 year old boy happy about seeing santa!!!"

Marc later updated his post to say that he had been in touch with the garden centre's owners over the incident.

And he was "assured that they will handle the complaint in a proper fashion."

Speaking to the Scottish Sun online, Marc revealed how Harley - who has a number of medical conditions - "sunk in his seat" after Santa asked the question.

He said: "It's disgraceful, it should never have happened.

"The owner of Goulding's was disgraced and says he's printed off our complaints with all the comments and will be taking it to the man who played Santa.

"Our four-year-old Harrison bounced into the grotto but Santa didn't seem to bother with him too much when he noticed Harley.

"That's when he asked Harley 'was it an accident'. Harley sunk into his seat a wee bit.

"Anyone with a diverse mind would think they'd messed up but the guy dived more into it - he shouldn't be asking these questions to a six-year-old boy who just wants to be like his friends.

"Santa shouldn't be asking a wee boy these questions in his grotto when Santa is meant to know everything."

Landscape gardener Marc urged Gouldings - as well as other places that run similar services - to offer diversity training for their staff.

And he explained the social media post was "not a witch-hunt" against Santa.

He added: "What happened is not to be seen as a vendetta or boycott, or even a manhunt.

"We were just sharing our experience.

"There was no situation until Santa made one. Our experience was a bad one but we're more than happy with what Gouldings have done to sort the situation.

"We just want people to be aware that something that doesn't seem like a sensitive situation to you might be to someone else."

The post proved popular on social media, racking up over 1,000 comments, shares and likes across Facebook.

One punter said: "Disgusting poor boy"

While another wrote: "Very poor customer service from management santa should be struck off xx hope your wee person was okay."

A post from the Gouldings Rosebank facebook page responded to Marc's post earlier this morning.

Bosses said that they had "addressed all concerns" that Marc and his family had raised.

It said: "After a conversation with Mark this morning I would like to make clear that all complaints are taken seriously and we have addressed all concerns with the Ollerenshaw family resulting in both parties being happy with the handling of the situation.

"Regards, George Goulding (owner)".