ARIANA Grande has reportedly split from fiance Pete Davidson just weeks after the death of her ex.

The grieving pop star, 25, called it a day after a tough month following the loss of rapper Mac Miller according to TMZ.

Ariana and Pete have allegedly split after a tough month for the singer

According to sources close to the pair, they both admitted it was not the right time for their relationship to take off.

She announced her shock engagement to SNL star Pete in April after just four weeks of dating.

The source added they had not ruled out a reunion in the future.

Earlier this month, Ariana told fans she was struggling and desperate to have “one okay day”.

The pair were engaged after just four weeks of dating

Ariana wrote to her 57million followers: “can i pls have one okay day. just one. pls” and she added “nothing will ever b ok”

She also wrote: “jus wake me up when i’m supposed to sing or whatever. peace.”

Mac died on September 7th from a drugs overdose, and Ariana apologised for not being able to “fix him” in a candid post.

She said she is “so sorry” and “mad” that she couldn’t help the rapper.

The singer wrote on Instagram: “I adored you from the day i met you when I was nineteen and I always will. I can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. I really can’t wrap my head around it.

“We talked about this. so many times. I’m so mad, I’m so sad I don’t know what to do. You were my dearest friend. For so long. Above anything else.

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t fix or take your pain away. I really wanted to. The kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. I hope you’re okay now. rest.”

Ariana is looking after Mac’s pet dog Myron.

Thre pair stunned fans by announcing their engagement after a whirlwind romance.

Ariana was pictured wearing her bling engagement ring, which cost a reported £75,000.

The popstar could be seen flashing her HUGE £75k engagement ring earlier this year

Following the death of Mac and the terrorist attack at her concert in Manchester, North West England, in May 2017, her representative said: “Contrary to reports, Ariana will not be attending the Emmys tonight. Pete has also opted to not attend to be with her in New York. Given the events of the past couple of years, Ariana is going to take some much needed time to heal and mend.

“She will be staying close to home and using this period to spend time with her loved ones and work on new music without deadline. She thanks her fans for their understanding.”