FITNESS model and blogger Anna Victoria is known for her rock-hard abs, hardcore workouts and incredible physique on social media.

But after being shamed for having no bum by trolls online, Anna has taken to Instagram to reveal the truth behind the “Insta-booty” we often see while scrolling through our feed.

Posting a side-by-side image of her behind, the photos are almost identical — except for one small feature. Her bum looks a little fuller in one image when compared to the other – which made her point in a single post.

“A lot of the booty pics you see on Instagram are flexed, pushed out, back arched so much it actually hurts,” she wrote.

“Plus high waisted pants that accentuate a small waist and lift the booty too … there are so many ways to make it look 10x bigger on insta than in real life, and I do it too! I love posing and admiring the ‘Instagram booty’ but that’s not my real booty. And I’m okay with that.

“The one thing I was most insecure about growing up was my booty. I’ve always been smaller on bottom and I would try to wear long shirts to cover it. One thing I’ve loved about fitness is the ability to sculpt your body in various ways but there’s only so much muscle you can build on your butt and you need to flex it to really show it off.”

Anna, who has more than 1.3 million followers on Instagram, said she has often received comments about the size of her bum from trolls online.

“It may not look like what someone else would consider an ideal booty, but it’s mine! Not theirs,” she said.

“And I’ve had to work hard to love it and to shape it and to love it no matter the shape or size. People are always going to have opinions on your body. Do they hurt sometimes? Yes. But a wise woman once said, “You could be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there will still be someone who hates peaches”. And in this case, I literally mean peaches.”