AMAZON has been selling vile pro-paedophile baby-grows daubed in slogans like "daddy’s little f*** toy", a Sun Online investigation has discovered.

The disgusting clothing has been slammed as “extremely dangerous to children” by an American expert on child sex abuse, who urged the retail giant to check products before advertising them online.

One of the offensive bodysuits, being advertised for $18.98 (£14.38), says "Daddy's Little F*** Toy".

Alongside a picture of the black garment emblazoned with white lettering on Amazon the description said it was a "funny baby bodysuit".

The Sun Online also found a white newborn girl onesie bearing the words "I Just Look Illegal" being advertised on Amazon's American site for almost $20 (£15.15).

Amazon has since removed both articles of clothing from its website, the latter of which, the Sun Online understands, is supposed to be aimed as a "funny immigration" garment.

Their appearance on Amazon's website has been criticised by Prof. Marci Hamilton, CEO of CHILD USA, a non-profit think-tank dedicated to protecting kids and preventing abuse in America.

She told Sun Online: “It is outrageous that baby clothing with this language appears anywhere on the web let alone Amazon.

“They should have much better controls over products for children generally.

“It is shocking, and I’m surprised it is there in the first place.

“I had assumed that Amazon had to clear products before they are put online.

“It clearly should have been ringing alarm bells – but it went online.”

It's outrageous that baby clothing with this language appears anywhere on the web let alone Amazon.

Prof. Hamilton said there was a danger that such offensive wording being used on baby clothing helped to “normalise” the sexual abuse of infants and children.

She added: “It is the first time we have seen such wording aimed at paedophiles on clothing for babies.”

The expert said that with some perverts live-streaming child abuse online, her concern is that selling baby clothing with disgusting slogans was closely “aligned” with such predatory behaviour.

The expert added: “I have never seen anything like [the offensive slogans on baby’s clothing] before.”

While there was inappropriate, adult-style clothing being increasingly created and sold for youngsters, these baby body-grows went one step further, which the expert said she feared would help encourage predatory behaviour.

Prof. Hamilton added that Amazon should be made aware that any clothing that normalised child sex abuse was “very troubling. It makes me wonder whether there are similar products being advertised on the internet.

“It has a way of normalising the activity [sexual abuse of children] which is extremely dangerous to children.”

Prof. Hamilton said that CHILD USA would warn parents and caregivers about such offensive clothing being targeted for infants online.

A spokesman for Amazon in America responded: "All marketplace sellers must follow our selling guidelines, and those who don't will be subject to action including potential removal of their account. The product in question is no longer available."