Amanda Knox has announced that she was engaged to boyfriend Christopher Robinson after a space-themed proposal that was out of this world.

Fox News reports that Knox, 31, uploaded a snippet of the proposal on her Instagram page. She also uploaded the whole video of the proposal on YouTube.

“It was just your average Sunday night, when suddenly…,” she captioned the post on her Instagram.

The video showed Robinson, a Seattle-based poet, talking to Knox before a crashing sound was heard. The couple walks to the backyard where a flashy meteorite was sitting accompanied by the theme music from ET: The Extra-Terrestrial.

Inside the meteorite was a tablet detailing her relationship with Robinson.

“Will you stay with me until the last star in the last galaxy burns out and even after that? Amanda Knox, will you marry me?” Robinson asks.

“Yes, I will,” Knox replies before kissing him.

“How did you do this?” she asked.

“I love you,’ he said.

At the end of the video, a description stated, “This insanity was over a year in the making.”

“And for the record, Amanda doesn’t wear rings,” it concluded.

Robinson and Knox have been dating since 2015, according to People.

Knox made headlines in 2007 after she was accused of killing her roommate Meredith Kercher in the apartment they shared with two other students in Perugia, Italy.

Knox was found guilty in 2009 but acquitted and freed in 2011 after spending nearly four years in prison.

She returned to the United States after the 2011 ruling that freed her, but she was sentenced in absentia to prison again in 2014 — until Italy’s highest court overturned that decision in 2015, ending the possibility of future trials.