A MUM-OF-TWO has told how she met her dream man when he was working as a half-naked butler at a friend’s hen party.

Chloe Hepburn, 33, from Brighton, East Sussex, who has two children aged 13 and 10, was single and working as an events manager earlier this year when she arranged the hen do for a friend.

“I booked a half-naked butler who’d serve drinks, flirt and generally entertain the hens at the do,” she recalled. “He was from a butler-ing agency where all the guys were buff and fit.

“From the pictures, we were promised a ripped, handsome bloke. It looked like great fun.”

She wasn’t disappointed when handsome Dan Harley, 33, turned up wearing nothing more than a dickie bow-tie and a tiny apron, with his bum totally on display.

“He had dark hair, twinkly eyes and was naked from the waist up and only wearing a barman’s tiny apron to cover his modesty,” she said.

“‘I just looked at him and fancied him straight away. I thought he was really hot.”

Throughout the evening Dan entertained and giggled with the 15 hens, serving them prosecco.

But despite being busy, Dan often locked eyes with Chloe across the room.

“But nothing else happened,” she explained. “He was a professional and they’re not allowed to do anything more than their job so I knew nothing could happen. We said goodbye at the end and that was that.

“It was such a shame as he really was everything I liked physically. I felt I’d never meet anyone like that again.”

Chloe carried on with life, being a busy mum and working. Then a few weeks later, she was on Tinder when she matched with someone she thought she recognised.

“I looked on-screen and thought; I know that face.”

It was Dan, the naked butler.

“We’d matched after locking eyes across a crowded hen do,” she said. “Now here he was matching with me on a dating app.”

Days later, the pair met up and started dating. Chloe told Dan all about her two children and Dan explained that the hen parties he did were purely professional and that nothing untoward ever went on.

He really was everything I liked physically. I felt I’d never meet anyone like that again.

“He explained there was so much more to the service he offered, from cocktail-making, even to life-drawing classes at the hen do.

“There was no touching, no hanky-panky. He said he loved his job but it was just that: a job. Still, I did think: Can I trust him? What about other women eyeing him? Could I handle that?”

Still, their relationship blossomed and in time Dan met Chloe’s children who loved him. But her friends had their doubts about Chloe’s choice of man.

“They asked if I could trust him or what he got up to at the hen parties,” she said.

“Others just thought it was hilarious me dating a man who took his clothes off at hen dos. I was nervous about telling my mum but I needn’t have worried: strangely she was more open-minded than people of my own age and liked Dan straight away.”

Now Chloe and Dan work together planning events and soon plan to set up home together.

Dan owns the agency, called Butlers with Bums, and now does more of the managing and admin work, rather than the half-naked prosecco serving.

Although he does step up and do a hen do or a birthday party if he is needed.

“If you had told me a year ago I’d be living with a man who took his clothes off to serve hens at hen parties, I’d have thought you were joking,” Chloe said.

“But Dan is nothing like the alter-ego he has to be when he’s at hen dos.

“He’s trustworthy and loving and I never had any problem with him taking his clothes off for other women. After all, he always comes home to me.”

We previously told how a care home hired butlers in the buff to serve three-course meals to excited pensioners.

And a mum celebrated her divorce with a huge bash, smashing a pinata of her hubby and having a fling with the naked butler.