LOVE Island star Alexandra Cane has revealed a very red face after a £2,775 laser facial.

The Love Island star, 27, shared a video of her bloody-looking face on Instagram after the expensive procedure and said that she wanted to be “honest” about it.

Alex said: “This the current state of skin, it looks quite blood. It’s starting to scab over now but all is good according to my consultant.

“Hopefully in a few days all of this scabbing should start peeling off. The most sore part is my eyes, but the rest of my skin feels pretty good.”

She went on to reveal she had had a CO2 laser facial, saying: “Guys, don’t panic, I’ve just had a few DMs saying ‘Oh my god, what’s happened?'

“This is how my skin is meant to look at the moment, please don’t worry, all is fine.”

Another story revealed that the full results of Alex’s facial may take between three and five weeks to show.

The star said that her reason for getting the facial was because she used to suffer with a skin condition called impetigo, which left her with scarring.

When one Instagram user commented that Alex’s skin normally looks flawless, she said that that’s down to makeup.

She wrote: “I’m a makeup artist and know how to make my skin look good.”

Sun Online previously revealed that Alex is dating former Love Island contestant Rykard Jenkins.

The reality star, 27, spent quality time with Rykard in the run up to Christmas and were spotted passionately kissing during a night out in Manchester.

A source said: “Alexandra and Rykard have been quietly interested in each other for a long time.

“He went on Love Island and sacrificed his place on the series to be with Rachel Fenton so Alexandra was off-limits for a few years.

“But they’ve reconnected again since Alexandra was on the show too and there’s no denying their chemistry together – they've been close friends for a while now.

“They enjoyed a birthday dinner at Masons Restaurant in Manchester with some other pals including Jamie O’Hara before Christmas and were seen kissing as they partied afterwards.

“The two of them couldn’t keep their hands off each other all night and looked very much like a couple.”