This article is based entirely off of public data which has been provided directly from the GFY.com community. There is a real digital underground war taking place between the Adult Entertainment Industry and American & Foreign Corporations.

The central gathering place for adult internet entrepreneurs is on a website called GFY.com. The community first opened it’s doors on January 17th, 1999 and has been a driving force behind the online adult entertainment industry ever since. It’s a gathering for the rich, famous, disgruntled & up and comers of the adult industry. Site owners from the one time infamous Adult Friend Finder to the relatively new and booming InstaBang.com can be found conversing on the forum at one time or another. Members communicate with each other, discussing trends, the future of Adult Entertainment and exchanging services.

“I am prepared to put personal time, resources and money into achieving a successful outcome. However I can’t do it all by myself. I started this thread to have a serious discussion about tactics we can use to make the life of file locker operators miserable.” - GFY.com

From the outside looking in the website appears to be entirely legit and comes across as a fairly reputable community. That’s until you realize that there is an underground war taking place between two distinctly related business models. And that the central hub for adult entertainment online, GFY.com which was acquired by the AVN Media Network in 2013 is the launching point from where a large portion of these attacks come from.

GFY may be a prosperous community for many adult webmaster’s but it’s also a website that is being utilized by thousands of businessmen, hackers & individuals from all walks of life to launch attacks on companies around the world. These attacks are strategic and violate U.S. anti-competition & industrial espionage laws. Critically & carefully detailed plans on how to decimate competitor businesses have been revealed within the community. The goal? To destroy any business that stands in the way of their profits.

“The next obvious step is to target Mastercard and Visa and embarrass them into applying pressure to the billing companies that support the file lockers. The question I have is, who is really serious about an outcome where file lockers no longer have a place and are forced to shut down because their business model is destroyed?” - GFY.com

This might sound like something out of a fictional story book. An adult entertainment underground war taking place? With digital terrorists and sophisticated outfits and communities aligned against businesses around the world? You must be thinking that this is a joke, April fools perhaps or a blatantly poor job at us reporting on the news. Well you’re wrong. This is entirely real, it’s happening and it’s been going on for more than 2 years.

As of this writing GFY has exactly 373,586 registered members, thousands of which are taking part in these deceptive plots to harm businesses world-wide. We have investigated several of the GFY members, outlining their activities and the businesses that they own, how they stand to profit and what their roles are in this digital war that’s taking place in the underworld. Each user that is documented in this article is an intricate part of the Adult industry’s secret underground that is filled with players who will stop at nothing to make money and destroy their competition.