Just received this email from: magicprop.com <aomkiller@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi,

Well just an update on whats going to be happening soon on MagicProp

All Non Users will be booted, and ALL User not helping MagicProp in general will be removed sorry,

This will be the New Recruit Site for AOMK, which will allow you to join MagicProp again, BUT only if you can show us you can contribute,

So if your interested in getting back onto MagicProp, then you need to join up here, and contribute :-

artofmisdirection.net :: Welcome to artofmisdirection.net

The only Users who will be left on MagicProp, will be those contributing, and helping the site grow, everyone else will be gone,and booted

So to keep informed, or get your updates about what we are doing as a community will need to join :- artofmisdirection.net :: Welcome to artofmisdirection.net

Those who know us from way back, which is many many years ago, know that we dont ever like to close our magic sites, and never have done

Because we prefer new members to join up on our community, and for new members to make us grow into a better stronger site than we were before they joined up

The only reason we do shut up our sites, and close them up from new members, is through past bad members, and copy sites like AOM, MT, XMT, FTB Etc, Etc

Bad Copy Magic Sites that think they can take our files, and any new ideas we put out there as there own ideas, and claim the new magic release we put out, as there own

These wasters ( 2 of which can be seen in the Site Banner ), build these site to become Admins, so they dont need to share files, or even seed other users torrents

Please remember sites like AOM are run by file takers, and leeches, and maybe an EX user we booted years ago, who is not even interested in magic

Just like the AOM Admins, who will never buy magic files to help anyone,as there non magicians

So i really am sorry for all those users who get duped each year into joining a Clone Copy Site like AOM

Especially those users still stick with 2 wasters that have no clue in what there doing, and are still conning users there the best magic site

The many users on AOM, and other sites that copy us, miss out on 1000 of magic files we dont release, but thats there problem

I suppose we could go to Torrent File Networks Sites like AOM did, and claim to be a level 10 tracker that no one can join lol

Or even brag to various invite sites that we are really hard to get into, so no invites are ever given to anyone,

Which would make us popular, because people really want what they cant have through curiosity, and alot of drone idiots will carry the rumours on for us anyway

Check Some Of There Retard Bragging Forum Posts Here :-

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&scli...w=1270&bih=652

Anyway after years of closing our various magic sites down, and keeping certain Users, and Ips out, i still dont see any of our Top Notch Magic Files ending up on AOM

Every now, and again, I invite AOM to come along and trade with us, but Alas they never respond, as they aint got nothing to trade, as PER usual lol

If you are unsure of just how many files they dont have, please go look at some of our trader files on JerryNuggets here :-

magicprop.com

But its only the Tip of the Iceburg of what Magic is available on AOMK, and what is not released through Clown Copy Sites like AOM

Anyway good luck to all, and thanks for everyones support over the years, its appreciated by me, and everyone

Remember the New Recruit Site to join MagicProp is Here :-

artofmisdirection.net :: Welcome to artofmisdirection.net