Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    User TI2018's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Time Online
    1 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0

    Do any trackers host this content?

    Hi, I am looking for tracker that has a decent releases with Audio description/Video description(described video, or more precisely called a visual description)?
    If you can help me find any tracker that has these kind of movies/tv shows it would be much appreciated.

  2. #2
    There is no spoon.
    Tassadar's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    106284
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,484
    Time Online
    238 d 14 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)
    Liked
    1150 times
    Feedbacks
    85 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TI2018 View Post
    Hi, I am looking for tracker that has a decent releases with Audio description/Video description(described video, or more precisely called a visual description)?
    If you can help me find any tracker that has these kind of movies/tv shows it would be much appreciated.
    Every private tracker has that content.

    Can you please elaborate?
    It was many and many a year ago,
    In a kingdom by the sea,
    That a maiden there lived whom you may know
    By the name of Annabel Lee;
    And this maiden she lived with no other thought
    Than to love and be loved by me.


  3. #3
    User TI2018's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Time Online
    1 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Every private tracker has that content.

    Can you please elaborate?
    Ohh I did not know, I was looking for tags or specific sections with tv shows/videos with audio description but could not find them. I would have to open the torrent to check for multiple audio tracks, even then some don't mention what kind of audio tracks are included in the video. Maybe I am missing something or else not looking properly?
    Last edited by TI2018; 09-27-2018 at 01:41 PM.

  4. #4
    There is no spoon.
    Tassadar's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    106284
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,484
    Time Online
    238 d 14 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)
    Liked
    1150 times
    Feedbacks
    85 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TI2018 View Post
    Ohh I did not know, I was looking for tags or specific sections with tv shows/videos with audio description but could not find them. I would have open the torrent to check for multiple audio tracks even them some don't mention what kind of audio tracks are included in the video. May be I am missing something or else not looking properly?
    For example, IPT has this torrent:

    Upstart Crow S03E05 The Most Unkindest Cut of All 720p AMZN WEB-DL DDP2 0 H 264-NTb

    You can see the audio and video tracks, plus the encoder group.

    Or are you referring to the NFO file?

    Duration : 00:29:10
    Release Size : 581 MB
    Video Bitrate : 2 784 Kbps
    Frame Rate : 25.000 Fps
    Audio : 128 kbps
    Video Resolution : 1280x720 (16:9)



    Frame Rate : 25/1
    Codec Name : H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
    Codec Width : 1280
    Codec Height : 720



    Channel Layout : stereo
    Codec Name : eac3
    Codec Type : audio
    Sample Fmt : fltp
    Sample Rate : 48000

    Again, every tracker has the NFO file.
    It was many and many a year ago,
    In a kingdom by the sea,
    That a maiden there lived whom you may know
    By the name of Annabel Lee;
    And this maiden she lived with no other thought
    Than to love and be loved by me.


  5. #5
    User TI2018's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Time Online
    1 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    No, I am not looking for text description of the audio, I am looking for videos with audio description(extra audio track instead of the original one) which are helpful for people with vision issues/low vision/blind. So on IPT, there is no tag or section with this additional audio track, I'll have to look for Xvid/DVD/UHD or BlueRay sections but most don't mention that they have audio description track in the video. Is there any way filter releases based on the audio track availability?

    Thanks!

  6. #6
    There is no spoon.
    Tassadar's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    106284
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,484
    Time Online
    238 d 14 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)
    Liked
    1150 times
    Feedbacks
    85 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TI2018 View Post
    No, I am not looking for text description of the audio, I am looking for videos with audio description(extra audio track instead of the original one) which are helpful for people with vision issues/low vision/blind. So on IPT, there is no tag or section with this additional audio track, I'll have to look for Xvid/DVD/UHD or BlueRay sections but most don't mention that they have audio description track in the video. Is there any way filter releases based on the audio track availability?

    Thanks!
    Oh, you want commentary audio? It is rare, I dont know that.
    It was many and many a year ago,
    In a kingdom by the sea,
    That a maiden there lived whom you may know
    By the name of Annabel Lee;
    And this maiden she lived with no other thought
    Than to love and be loved by me.


  7. #7
    User TI2018's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Time Online
    1 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Bump...still looking.

  8. #8
    Extreme User
    YusukeUramesh's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    199133
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,895
    Time Online
    154 d 3 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 30 m
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    Liked
    3946 times
    Feedbacks
    186 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TI2018 View Post
    Bump...still looking.
    Only Full Blurays (and some, not all) have these audios

    Usually when someone make an encode he removes the extras or those audios, because it makes the size unnecessary more big

    So in short you need the Full Bluray (or DVD)

  9. #9
    User TI2018's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Time Online
    1 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by YusukeUramesh View Post
    Only Full Blurays (and some, not all) have these audios

    Usually when someone make an encode he removes the extras or those audios, because it makes the size unnecessary more big

    So in short you need the Full Bluray (or DVD)
    I'll look in those sections, Thanks! It would have been awesome if some tracker had a tag or section with releases which had that audio description track.

  10. #10
    Extreme User
    YusukeUramesh's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    199133
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,895
    Time Online
    154 d 3 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 30 m
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    Liked
    3946 times
    Feedbacks
    186 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TI2018 View Post
    I'll look in those sections, Thanks! It would have been awesome if some tracker had a tag or section with releases which had that audio description track.
    Just look at the BDinfo and if it has audios with 192 kbps like this image:

    https://i.imgur.com/mS7e3yU.png

    surely it's Commentary/Description audio track


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •