Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Bollywood Trackers

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    RPMine's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7047
    Reputation Power
    82
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    261
    Time Online
    14 d 21 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Liked
    275 times
    Feedbacks
    46 (100%)

    Bollywood Trackers

    Hi guys,
    can you suggest names of some good private tracker for bollywood (Indian) stuff.

  2. #2
    Senior Member min90's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    858
    Reputation Power
    27
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    426
    Time Online
    106 d 13 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 45 m
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    Liked
    162 times
    Feedbacks
    6 (100%)
    @RPMine hi without doubt the best is

    http://www.desitorrents.com


    Good luck
    RPMine likes this.

  3. #3
    Power User ninohead's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    705
    Reputation Power
    15
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    113
    Time Online
    5 d 21 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    34 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    @RPMine

    Desitorrents took up the mantle of the best after bwtorrents shut down like posted above. If you, like me are not able to get in there, I would suggest hon3yhd. Its a good alternative and they have releases from other regional industries as well.
    RPMine likes this.

  4. #4
    User AlphaDreamer's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    274
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Time Online
    1 d 17 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Liked
    29 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Hon3yHD is also a good choice for Bollywood content but the most thing that I hate about that tracker is advertisement appears every click.
    citrus fruit and RPMine like this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    MrRana's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7084
    Reputation Power
    87
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    299
    Time Online
    12 d 8 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    Liked
    442 times
    Feedbacks
    57 (100%)
    Hon3yhd is good place to get the Bollywood stuff
    RPMine likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    RPMine's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7047
    Reputation Power
    82
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    261
    Time Online
    14 d 21 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Liked
    275 times
    Feedbacks
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDreamer View Post
    Hon3yHD is also a good choice for Bollywood content but the most thing that I hate about that tracker is advertisement appears every click.
    @AlphaDreamer , I also had this advertisements problem, but you can simply solve by installing Malwarebytes. it blocks every unwanted popup which appears unnecessarily.

    https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
    AlphaDreamer likes this.

  7. #7
    User AlphaDreamer's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    274
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Time Online
    1 d 17 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Liked
    29 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMine View Post
    @AlphaDreamer , I also had this advertisements problem, but you can simply solve by installing Malwarebytes. it blocks every unwanted popup which appears unnecessarily.

    https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
    Thank you @RPMine,

    But I had bad experiences with malwarebytes. Once I installed malwarebytes and the key malwarebytes set on my firefox does not vanished after uninstalling malwarebytes... even I reinstall my firefox, so I had to use a third party software to do the complete uninstallation for both malwarebytes and FF....

    Will anti-ads addons help?
    RPMine likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    RPMine's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7047
    Reputation Power
    82
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    261
    Time Online
    14 d 21 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Liked
    275 times
    Feedbacks
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDreamer View Post
    Thank you @RPMine,

    But I had bad experiences with malwarebytes. Once I installed malwarebytes and the key malwarebytes set on my firefox does not vanished after uninstalling malwarebytes... even I reinstall my firefox, so I had to use a third party software to do the complete uninstallation for both malwarebytes and FF....

    Will anti-ads addons help?
    @AlphaDreamer , For firefox, you can use this. it works for me well.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...er&version=6.8
    AlphaDreamer likes this.

  9. #9
    User AlphaDreamer's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    274
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Time Online
    1 d 17 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Liked
    29 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMine View Post
    @AlphaDreamer , For firefox, you can use this. it works for me well.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...er&version=6.8
    Thank you. I will try

  10. #10
    User AlphaDreamer's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    274
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Time Online
    1 d 17 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Liked
    29 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMine View Post
    Hi guys,
    can you suggest names of some good private tracker for bollywood (Indian) stuff.
    I only know 2 main sources to get these stuff, they are Desitorrents and Hon3yHD. You can also find some bollywood blurays somewhere, people seem to begin upload Bollywood movies to other trackers more and more so you can find some bollywood blurays somewhere.
    About music, I only know Desi.CD, but the tracker seems to be overrated.
    RPMine likes this.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •