This is a list of trackers that are great for xbox360 games!

Bitgamer bitGAMER

Xbox Sky http://bt.xbox-sky.cc:88

Bitsoup Bitsoup.org The Best site for your Torrent appetite

ilovetorrents http://www.ilovetorrents.com

Iptorrents IPTorrents.com :: Where Speed Speaks

X360-club X360-Club.org ::

Bitgamer: Its one of the best for trackers for xbox360 games if your looking for older games and newer. Some games can are golden torrents which increases the upload ratio by 150% Rate - 9/10

Xbox sky: Its only uploads are xbox360 games, demos and sometimes movies in the format for your xbox360 to read. Great on older games and more content then more trackers offering xbox360 games. Only downside would be the layout is a bit odd and can be hard to track how much you have uploaded. Rate 8/10

Bitsoup: Its starting to become bigger with xbox360 games since there more uploaders and can take requests from other users. Sign ups are always open and on top of that it has a good community. Rate 8/10

ilovetorrents: Its somewhat getting bigger on games since they have included a request selection and most get filled. There also very fast on when a xbox360 game hits the scene but do lack ammont of seeds as other sites like bitgamer would have. Also sign ups are usually random which can make getting onto the site hard. Rate 7/10

Iptorrents: Iptorrents has a lot of the same selection as other sites but i noticed there collection is big but not many people seed older titles. But does have a good community and there's also a request system that you can use which is like ilovetorrents but more complex. Rate 8/10

X-360-Club: Very big on older titles and has a good range of seeds (Pretty much all the torrents has at least 2 seeds). Only downsides are that a lot are in PAL and some NTSC or RF. Also a lot of the games are translated in russian since thats where the site is located in. Plus the site has probably the fastest xbox360 scene releases i've ever seen. Rate 9/10

NOTE: This is not in any certain order since i find all of them to be superior over each other!