Hey guys I came here a while ago and someone was kind enough to give me an IPTorrents invite and that led me to find Torrent Day. This site has served me very well for a while now but there does seem to be a shortage of seeders on the older movies (as in the last 10 years, not from the 70s or something ridiculous like that). So I am trying to find a tracker that will have both a higher seed count on these movies and also a larger database of movies as there are times when even very famous movies are not listed at all. The site does have a very strong seed ratio on a lot of its content though so its still a good tracker for recent movies and software.

So I would really appreciate it if anyone has a spare invite for a very reliable/healthy tracker for movies (I put PTP/BitmeTV/BTN in title because they seem to be the strongest) that they are willing to send me in return for a invite to torrent day. For reference this is my current standings on the site to prove I don't just leech.

http://i52.tinypic.com/161ix6f.jpg

Thanks guys, sorry if I'm wasting your time here, I'm not the most informed when it comes to torrents but I try.