Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By masonos

Thread: [Have] TorrentLeech [Want] Empornium

  1. #1
    New user sasinster's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0

    [Have] TorrentLeech [Want] Empornium

    hi

    [Have]

    - TorrentLeech invite

    [Want]

    - Empornium invite or account with mail

  2. #2
    Banned SakuraHime's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Time Online
    6 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Well today's your lucky day lol. I have an 4 Empornium invites and I'm hoping to trade at least 2 of them. Might as well offer the first one up for trade to show I'm real, if you don't mind send me a PM and we can work from there. :3

    Proof: REMOVED
    Last edited by masonosStaff Icon; 03-25-2017 at 06:57 PM.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    108340
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,482
    Time Online
    404 d 10 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 15 m
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Quoted
    836 Post(s)
    Liked
    5897 times
    Feedbacks
    345 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraHime View Post
    Well today's your lucky day lol. I have an 4 Empornium invites and I'm hoping to trade at least 2 of them. Might as well offer the first one up for trade to show I'm real, if you don't mind send me a PM and we can work from there. :3

    Proof: REMOVED
    Hey man, NEVER post your proofs in public. You might have your accounts disabled.

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned SakuraHime's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Time Online
    6 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masonos View Post
    Hey man, NEVER post your proofs in public. You might have your accounts disabled.
    Woman here, but thanks Super Mod! My bad, it won't happen again.

    b4ss claimed my first invite, so if anyone needs proof I can provide it. 3 EMP invites left, might let another one go today if someone PM's me something interesting. Need more private porn trackers top tiers please!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    108340
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,482
    Time Online
    404 d 10 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 15 m
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Quoted
    836 Post(s)
    Liked
    5897 times
    Feedbacks
    345 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraHime View Post
    Woman here, but thanks Super Mod! My bad, it won't happen again.

    b4ss claimed my first invite, so if anyone needs proof I can provide it. 3 EMP invites left, might let another one go today if someone PM's me something interesting. Need more private porn trackers top tiers please!
    I would suggest to start your own trade thread as it seems that you are hijacking this one

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    New user sasinster's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    bump!

  7. #7
    New user sasinster's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    bump!

  8. #8
    New user sasinster's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    bump!

  9. #9
    New user sasinster's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Bump!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •