Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Chiver
  • 2 Post By Chiver

Thread: [HAVE] SCC [WANT] HDbits

  1. #1
    User tmac123's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    11 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    Cool [HAVE] SCC [WANT] HDbits

    PM me if you qualify.

    Proud member of Sceneaccess since '09!

  2. #2
    Jerk Face
    Chiver's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2056
    Reputation Power
    57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    966
    Time Online
    36 d 13 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Liked
    153 times
    Feedbacks
    259 (100%)
    Hey tmac123! Welcome to TI.org

    You should check out this thread regarding tracker levels

    http://torrentinvites.org/trackerlist.php

    To put it to you simply....asking to trade SCC For HDBits is kinda like offering an old rusty Ford Focus for a brand new Ferrari.

    Good luck!
    krell, GOWKratos and Yokel like this.

  3. #3
    Extreme User krell's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    399
    Reputation Power
    83
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,238
    Time Online
    1 d 7 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    210 times
    Feedbacks
    275 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Hey tmac123! Welcome to TI.org

    You should check out this thread regarding tracker levels

    Tracker list - Torrent Invites - Your #1 source to buy or find a free tracker invite !

    To put it to you simply....asking to trade SCC For HDBits is kinda like offering an old rusty Ford Focus for a brand new Ferrari.

    Good luck!
    LOL....Very true Canuck:confused_smile:

  4. #4
    User tmac123's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    11 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Hey tmac123! Welcome to TI.org

    You should check out this thread regarding tracker levels

    Tracker list - Torrent Invites - Your #1 source to buy or find a free tracker invite !


    To put it to you simply....asking to trade SCC For HDBits is kinda like offering an old rusty Ford Focus for a brand new Ferrari.

    Good luck!
    lol are you on SCC? The pretimes are amazing and you can find pretty much anything... Ppl always talk about HDbits, I wonder what all the fuzz is about... I mean, to be honest.. all the movies and tv series I watch are on SCC in 720p and 1080p.. I couldnt really ask for more. There hasnt been one single time that I havent found something in SD or HD on SCC that I needed. Mp3 section and Archive section are simply amazing on SCC!

  5. #5
    Jerk Face
    Chiver's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2056
    Reputation Power
    57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    966
    Time Online
    36 d 13 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Liked
    153 times
    Feedbacks
    259 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tmac123 View Post
    lol are you on SCC? The pretimes are amazing and you can find pretty much anything... Ppl always talk about HDbits, I wonder what all the fuzz is about... I mean, to be honest.. all the movies and tv series I watch are on SCC in 720p and 1080p.. I couldnt really ask for more. There hasnt been one single time that I havent found something in SD or HD on SCC that I needed. Mp3 section and Archive section are simply amazing on SCC!
    Of course I'm a member of SCC. Anyone on this board with more then 20 feedbacks is a member of SCC. HDbits has a large group of internal encoders and nothing but the highest quality of releases. SCC is a very very good tracker. It's also very easy to get into for free. To get HDBits you can offer up 150 Euros and still might not find an account for sale. An invite is next to impossible
    tmac123 and iTraDeR like this.

  6. #6
    User tmac123's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    11 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Of course I'm a member of SCC. Anyone on this board with more then 20 feedbacks is a member of SCC. HDbits has a large group of internal encoders and nothing but the highest quality of releases. SCC is a very very good tracker. It's also very easy to get into for free. To get HDBits you can offer up 150 Euros and still might not find an account for sale. An invite is next to impossible
    Hey, at least I tried
    but thanks for the info!

  7. #7
    Extreme User
    Old Simon's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1239
    Reputation Power
    76
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,094
    Time Online
    8 d 11 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    1127 times
    Feedbacks
    202 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tmac123 View Post
    Hey, at least I tried
    but thanks for the info!
    Hey,mate
    you Know Scc down 2 day
    SCC is down for me ..is it down for anyone else ?

  8. #8
    User tmac123's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    11 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Simon View Post
    Hey,mate
    you Know Scc down 2 day
    Thread: SCC is down for me ..is it down for anyone else ?
    Last edited by tmac123; 03-29-2013 at 08:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Power User Wicked's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    14
    Reputation Power
    24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Time Online
    6 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    71 times
    Feedbacks
    14 (100%)
    SCC For Hdbits.org?? Thats The Funniest Thing Ive Heard In A Very Long Time


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •