Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    User yarpen's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    359
    Reputation Power
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)

    [Have] list inside (didn't fit) [Want] Karagarga

    I have the invites for following trackers:
    - TorrentLeech - GONE FOR NOW
    - AvistaZ
    - Blu-Bits
    - EUtorrents
    - AnimeTorrents

    I would like an invite to trackers I do not have, ideally TV or older/regional movies but post what you have available ;-)
    Last edited by yarpen; 04-29-2016 at 09:46 AM.

  2. #2
    User Francis17's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    515
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    59
    Time Online
    5 d 14 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    6 (100%)
    Hi yarpen , i'm interested by TL , i have TorrentDay invite if you d'on't have

  3. #3
    User yarpen's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    359
    Reputation Power
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis17 View Post
    Hi yarpen , i'm interested by TL , i have TorrentDay invite if you d'on't have
    Damn I just gave away last TL in a giveaway, post updated. Rest still available if interested in another.

  4. #4
    User yarpen's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    359
    Reputation Power
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)

    [Have] list inside (didn't fit) [Want] Karagarga

    Hi Everyone

    I am looking for a Karagarga invite, I have multiple invites available as per list below. Would love you long time and give you half the kingdom for an invite. (can't name my firstborn after you as he already has a name)

    Available:
    - IPT
    - TL
    - Asiatorrents
    - Blu-Bits
    - EUtorrents
    - AnimeTorrents
    - PrivateHD
    - PolishSource

  5. #5
    Extreme User
    OdinSon's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    29080
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,343
    Time Online
    72 d 21 h 20 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 50 m
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Liked
    2537 times
    Feedbacks
    219 (100%)
    Hey @yarpen
    sorry to tell you that but their invite system long time closed
    and what you offer not gonna have any one think to trade their account with you
    since that is the only way for you now to join Karagarga

  6. #6
    User yarpen's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    359
    Reputation Power
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin1987 View Post
    Hey @yarpen
    sorry to tell you that but their invite system long time closed
    and what you offer not gonna have any one think to trade their account with you
    since that is the only way for you now to join Karagarga
    Wow that is indeed bad news - thank you for letting me know!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    137583
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,742
    Time Online
    427 d 19 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 53 m
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Quoted
    874 Post(s)
    Liked
    6310 times
    Feedbacks
    361 (100%)
    @yarpen

    THE RULES!!!

    Please have a look at the top of the Traders Section Page for the rules

    Each user is allowed to have ONLY ONE trading thread. If you want to edit your thread's title, ask from a staff member to do it for you. Multiple threads will be deleted and the users will receive infractions.

    And next time if you have something new, do NOT open a new thread
    Just post what you have and ask a Mod/me to rename your thread title.

    And also this is a warning next time i will give you infraction

  8. #8
    User yarpen's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    359
    Reputation Power
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masonos View Post
    @yarpen

    THE RULES!!!

    Please have a look at the top of the Traders Section Page for the rules

    Each user is allowed to have ONLY ONE trading thread. If you want to edit your thread's title, ask from a staff member to do it for you. Multiple threads will be deleted and the users will receive infractions.

    And next time if you have something new, do NOT open a new thread
    Just post what you have and ask a Mod/me to rename your thread title.

    And also this is a warning next time i will give you infraction
    Sorry about that - I went through my stuff and couldn't see any open threads to edit so I started a new one instead.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •