Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [Have] HD-Torrents, secretcinema [Want] HDBits

  1. #1
    Donor
    blooddy's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2134
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)

    Red face [Have] HD-Torrents, secretcinema [Want] HDBits

    I have

    hd-torrents

    Want hdbits

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Banned msal's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    211
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    35
    Time Online
    23 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    good luck lol

  3. #3
    Extreme User
    chinski's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    137470
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,796
    Time Online
    69 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    1534 Post(s)
    Quoted
    428 Post(s)
    Liked
    3967 times
    Feedbacks
    471 (100%)
    @blooddy, take a look at our Tracker List here: http://torrentinvites.org/trackerlist.php

    You'll see HD-T is level 6 and HDBits is level 10. Not only are HDBits invites basically impossible to find, but you may want to offer more than just an HD-Torrents invite in exchange for an HDBits invite. Just my two cents, since it'll increase your chances.

    But keep in mind, you may want to ask for a tracker other than HDBits since their invites are almost non-existent. If you want me to change the name of your topic to reflect any change in what you want to trade with/for, please let me or another staffer know.

  4. #4
    Donor
    blooddy's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2134
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinski View Post
    @blooddy, take a look at our Tracker List here: http://torrentinvites.org/trackerlist.php

    You'll see HD-T is level 6 and HDBits is level 10. Not only are HDBits invites basically impossible to find, but you may want to offer more than just an HD-Torrents invite in exchange for an HDBits invite. Just my two cents, since it'll increase your chances.

    But keep in mind, you may want to ask for a tracker other than HDBits since their invites are almost non-existent. If you want me to change the name of your topic to reflect any change in what you want to trade with/for, please let me or another staffer know.
    Thanks buddy. I can offer a secret cinema invite in return. I hope thats a tracker which is very difficult to get in. May be you can change the subject line?

    Cheers

  5. #5
    Donor
    blooddy's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2134
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Hi @chinski

    Could you please update the title to [Have] HD-Torrents, secretcinema [Want] HDBits

  6. #6
    Donor
    multipack's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    9132
    Reputation Power
    99
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    244
    Time Online
    25 d 14 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Liked
    383 times
    Feedbacks
    32 (100%)
    No offence intended, but 20 invites from each wouldn't be worth a HDBits invite bud.

  7. #7
    Donor
    blooddy's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2134
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by multipack View Post
    No offence intended, but 20 invites from each wouldn't be worth a HDBits invite bud.
    Sorry for my ignorance. Just wondering what is so speacial about HDBits compared to HD-Torrents?

  8. #8
    Donor
    multipack's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    9132
    Reputation Power
    99
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    244
    Time Online
    25 d 14 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Liked
    383 times
    Feedbacks
    32 (100%)
    I wont go into politics here, but HDB is as legitimate a non-scene P2P site as you can get, HDT is, well, something else. For the non-connoisseur there honestly isn't a lot of difference, and you will get most things filtering down to sites like HDT quite quickly, but HDB has real internal release groups etc. HDB is hard to get into. HDT isn't.
    masonos likes this.

  9. #9
    Extreme User
    chinski's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    137470
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,796
    Time Online
    69 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    1534 Post(s)
    Quoted
    428 Post(s)
    Liked
    3967 times
    Feedbacks
    471 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blooddy View Post
    Hi @chinski

    Could you please update the title to [Have] HD-Torrents, secretcinema [Want] HDBits
    @masonos can you change topic title?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    105230
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,463
    Time Online
    403 d 11 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 15 m
    Mentioned
    2083 Post(s)
    Quoted
    830 Post(s)
    Liked
    5858 times
    Feedbacks
    345 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blooddy View Post
    Hi @chinski

    Could you please update the title to [Have] HD-Torrents, secretcinema [Want] HDBits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinski View Post
    @masonos can you change topic title?
    Done


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •