First I'd like to say that I know I'm not the most involved member of the p2p community, but I consider myself a huge motorsports and racing enthusiast. When I first discovered the existence of racingfor.me, I was ecstatic to learn that I'd finally have an organized and easy way to download all of the racing that my time would allow. I have a positive ratio on Demonoid and have had the account for many years and I could assure you that I will be an active member of the racingfor.me community as well. The AMA superbike series this year is heating up to be an amazing title race between Blake Young and Josh Hayes, the first round of the MotoGP and Moto2 series' were both belters, F1 has been as exciting as ever with Kimi finally coming together , and the WSBK championship is action packed and unpredictable as always. I'm dying to be able to keep up with all these different racing championships and I feel that racingfor.me is my only hope. Someone please do me a solid and pm me an invite and I will gladly trade you a Demonoid invite. I know it's not much of a reputable or prestigious site compared to lots of the other ones that are posted on here, but it's the best I can offer.

Thank you