Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)

    [Have] BitSoup [Want] Offers

    See title i have bitsoup.me invites that I am willing to trade for other tracker invites.. for personal use...
    Last edited by randomfella99; 06-12-2015 at 08:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Extreme User
    boxmate's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    36665
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    746
    Time Online
    82 d 14 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 29 m
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)
    Liked
    1379 times
    Feedbacks
    127 (100%)
    hi
    Send me an e-mail PM
    I'll give you a gift invite IPT

  3. #3
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    bummp

  4. #4
    Extreme User
    Rudolph's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    19268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,778
    Time Online
    70 d 9 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 6 m
    Mentioned
    542 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)
    Liked
    992 times
    Feedbacks
    156 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomfella99 View Post
    bummp
    https://torrentbytes.net/signup.php

  5. #5
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaken View Post
    thanks for that but the page doesnt show the confirmation code unfortunately... it's broken.

  6. #6
    Extreme User
    Rudolph's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    19268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,778
    Time Online
    70 d 9 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 6 m
    Mentioned
    542 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)
    Liked
    992 times
    Feedbacks
    156 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomfella99 View Post
    thanks for that but the page doesnt show the confirmation code unfortunately... it's broken.
    sure does here. try with another browser. or clean your temp files, cookies etc.

  7. #7
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaken View Post
    sure does here. try with another browser. or clean your temp files, cookies etc.
    i've tried clearing everything and various browsers... all i get is a message in place of the code, that says "Enable referrers in your firewall or browser to see the confirmation code"

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    139056
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,748
    Time Online
    430 d 5 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 49 m
    Mentioned
    2353 Post(s)
    Quoted
    874 Post(s)
    Liked
    6340 times
    Feedbacks
    362 (100%)
    @randomfella99 try this trick with Firefox




    You can enable or disable the referrer from being reported to web sites that you visit with this Firefox tweak.


    1.Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
    2.If prompted with a warning, select “I’ll be careful, I promise!“,
    3.Find the entry that says Network.http.sendRefererHeader and double-click on it.
    4.Set the entry to one of the following:
    •0 – Disable referrer.
    •1 – Send the Referer header when clicking on a link, and set document.referrer for the following page.
    •2 – Send the Referer header when clicking on a link or loading an image

  9. #9
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masonos View Post
    @randomfella99 try this trick with Firefox




    You can enable or disable the referrer from being reported to web sites that you visit with this Firefox tweak.


    1.Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
    2.If prompted with a warning, select “I’ll be careful, I promise!“,
    3.Find the entry that says Network.http.sendRefererHeader and double-click on it.
    4.Set the entry to one of the following:
    •0 – Disable referrer.
    •1 – Send the Referer header when clicking on a link, and set document.referrer for the following page.
    •2 – Send the Referer header when clicking on a link or loading an image
    thanks but the issue is not with my browser or firewall... i have tried this on multiple devices which connect using different ISPs and have different browsers with referrers turned on... im just not seeing the code...

  10. #10
    User randomfella99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    126
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)

    [H] bitsoup [W] offers

    hey all I have a few bitsoup.me invites, looking to get other tracker invites in exchange. Mainly interested in HD movies/shows as well as PC/PS3 games and PC apps.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •