First-time Olympian Adam Rippon did not make it to the podium during the men's singles competition Saturday, but one thing's for certain — he is continuing to win over America every time he takes the ice in Pyeongchang.
Rippon had a clean performance skating to a score of 171.41 in the free skate, which combined for a total of 259.36 in the men's singles to place in the top 10. He finished the free skate portion very emotional wiping away tears as he skated off the ice.

Finish with a flourish. It's the @adaripp way. #WinterOlympics https://t.co/fmMl0C4Amf pic.twitter.com/HU4n6ipnok
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 17, 2018
It doesn't seem to matter as much where he finishes in the results as he's garnered quite a following in America. Take a look at some of the best reactions from his performance.

I don't fully understand figure skating judging so I can't really speculate on the scoring but @adaripp's performance was truly mesmerizing. You're #1 in our hearts, Adam! So proud of you and inspired by you.
— Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) February 17, 2018
@adaripp..... you're a Hero. You're a champion. An Olympian. An incredible friend. Congratulations on these Olympic Games! I am so proud of you. 💙💛🖤💚❤
— Zach Donohue (@ZachTDonohue) February 17, 2018
@adaripp..... you're a Hero. You're a champion. An Olympian. An incredible friend. Congratulations on these Olympic Games! I am so proud of you. 💙💛🖤💚❤
— Zach Donohue (@ZachTDonohue) February 17, 2018
What a showing at these Games! You have worked so hard to earn these moments. Congratulations @adaripp. Way to rep the USA so beautifully ❤️🇺🇸 #pyeongchang2018 #bestofus
— Meryl Davis (@Meryl_Davis) February 17, 2018
I am so proud. @adaripp was injured in a boot this time last year. He came out tonight and showed everyone hard work, determination and a touch of fabulosity will get you far. I love you so much and I'm so amazed by you.
— Ashley Wagner (@AshWagner2010) February 17, 2018
Hey @adaripp.... I just wanted let you know that I am a fan, I am not in denial, and that you are THE MOST FUN!! Keep making us all smile at the #WinterOlympics and good luck today ✨⛸
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) February 16, 2018
Chills. Chills. Chills. @adaripp, everyone. #WinterOlympics pic.twitter.com/P7NnC4TAjL
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 17, 2018
That was so beautiful @adaripp - you’re flying like a bird! 😭
— Michelle Kwan (@MichelleWKwan) February 17, 2018
We're all so lucky to have witnessed this moment of Adam Rippon's.
— Nicole Chung (@nicole_soojung) February 17, 2018
8 years ago, after I finished my free program at the Olympics, I had to hold a press conference to defend myself against people questioning my gender. Now, watching the world accept a vibrant and powerful hero in Adam Rippon, I am so proud & thankful to those whose came before us
— Johnny Weir (@JohnnyGWeir) February 16, 2018
Athleticism, artistry, and a Heart of Gold. @adaripp, your positivity and your light shine through in all you do. And this is just the beginning. #WinterOlympics
— Billie Jean King (@BillieJeanKing) February 17, 2018
It’s nearly impossible to describe the feeling of watching someone like @adaripp excel at the Olympics, but it’s genuinely thrilling and validating in a way I never imagined.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) February 17, 2018
THREE CLEAN PROGRAMS AT THE OLYMPICS. TAKE A BOW. @adaripp You were amazing. You created a moment and commanded attention every time you took the ice. I'm so proud of you and happy for you. Congratulations!!
— Kimmie Meissner (@kimmiemeissner) February 17, 2018
Holy hell Adam! He won’t get a medal here but he’s living the Olympics every athlete dreams of! The only thing one can expect of themselves is THEIR best. I think @adaripp exceeded his own expectations. This was a BEAUTIFUL comepetion for you my friend & I couldn’t be more proud!
— Jeremy Abbott (@jeremyabbottpcf) February 17, 2018