Shakyla Hill sees your triple-double and raises it.

Grambling State's Hill etched her name in the NCAA record book with only the fourth quadruple-double in Division I women's basketball history and the first in almost 25 years.

She finished with 15 points, 10 rebounds, 10 steals and 10 assists Wednesday night as Grambling State rolled past Alabama State, 93-71, in Grambling, La.

"She is very unselfish," Grambling coach Freddie Murray said (via the university's website). "She had to do a lot more last year because we didn't have a lot of pieces. Now she is surrounded by players who feed off what she gives us. To get a quadruple-double is just a testament to the hard work she puts in."

Amazingly, Hill had only four points, four steals, three rebounds and three assists at the half. She had a triple-double with two minutes remaining and picked up her 10th assist with under 10 seconds to play to complete the quadruple-double.

According to Grambling, the last quadruple-double was accomplished by Arkansas State's Sonja Tate on Jan. 27, 1993, against Mississippi Valley State when she finished with 29 points, 14 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals.

Loyola-Chicago's Veronica Pettry (12 points, 10 rebounds, 22 assists, 11 steals) recorded the first official quadruple-double in NCAA Division I women's basketball history on Jan. 14, 1989.

Unofficially, Louisville's Jackie Spenser had one Feb. 2, 1985, against Cincinnati (12 points, 12 rebounds, 14 assists, 10 steals), but the NCAA did not record assists and steals throughout Division I women's basketball at that time.