USAIN Bolt could depart the Central Coast Mariners to take up a potential deal in Europe, according to reports.

Bolt scored a brace in his full Mariners debut on Friday night against a Macarthur South West United team comprised of NPL talent.

The Daily Telegraph reports Bolt has been made a formal no-strings-attached offer from a European club on a two-year deal off the back of that showing.

Bolt has made three appearances for the Mariners since joining the club on a trial basis.

He played 20 minutes in his first trial match before starting Friday night’s game, where he scored two second-half goals.

But Bolt is still on a trial status at the Mariners, with Central Coast still pondering whether to sign the former sprinter to an official contract — which would likely require a contribution from Football Federation Australia.

The potential European offer would reportedly not require a trial period.

The Australian also reported Bolt could depart the Central Coast for Europe.

The news came the same day Bolt took to Instagram to express his frustration over receiving a drug testing notice.

“So guys I’ve retired from track and field looking to become a footballer but look at this,” Bolt said Monday via an Instagram video as he zoomed in on the notice.

“How am I going to get a drug test today? I’m not even a professional footballer yet. Seriously.

“So I asked the lady, ‘Why am I getting drug tested when I haven’t signed for a club yet?’ and she said they told her I’m an elite athlete so I have to get tested. Okay then.”