De Gea to force Real Madrid move

David De Gea is trying to force a move to Real Madrid from Manchester United, according to Don Balon.

Real are desperate to sign a goalkeeper this summer and De Gea is pressuring his agent to make a move happen.
The 27-year-old, who was born in Madrid, is keen to return to Spain and does not want to miss out on the opportunity again, having seen a previous transfer thwarted by a mix-up on deadline day in 2015.

Arsenal watching Zivkovic

Arsenal watched Benfica’s Andrija Zivkovic produce an impressive performance against Rio Ave on Saturday, according to O Jogo .
Zivkovic is a long-term target for the Gunners and the Serbian, who normally plays as a winger, shone in central midfield against Rio Ave.
The 21-year-old has been watched on numerous occasions by Arsenal, while Manchester United also had a scout at the weekend’s fixture.

Kluivert turns down Man Utd move

Ajax youngster Justin Kluivert has rejected the possibility of a move to Manchester United, according to quotes in Metro.
Reports suggested that United were willing to pay £10 million to sign the son of legendary Barcelona star Patrick.
"I have heard the rumours but I haven’t spoken to Mourinho," said Kluivert. "A move to Manchester United wouldn’t make sense, for now."

Mourinho: Man Utd won't buy a striker this summer

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United won't buy a striker this summer after purchasing Alexis Sanchez in January.
“It’s bad for you because you like to have things to write and things to speculate especially in the summer, but I don’t want attacking players so don’t speak about attacking players coming here because nobody is coming here," he said.
“Juan Mata, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Alexis … I don’t want attacking players so for speculation in the summer you have to go to other areas, but for attacking players I am really happy."

'Mahrez deserves better than Leicester'

Riyad Mahrez deserves better than Leicester City, according to Algeria's coach Rabah Madjer.
Mahrez was the subject of a £65 million bid from Manchester City on transfer dedline day in January, but the Foxes demanded £95m and the deal subsequently fell through.
"Mahrez currently deserves better than Leicester," he told Goal. "But we must not forget that it was Leicester who put him on the right track."

Conte open to new Chelsea contract

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is open to signing a new contract at the club.
The Blues boss has been linked with an exit from Stamford Bridge but he says that he would be open to staying beyond this season, though he would like the club to back him in public.
“I must be honest, when there are these type of rumours or speculation after the first game of the season against Burnley, maybe I'd like the club to prepare a statement for me, to say they trust me in my work and my job," Conte told reporters at Cobham Training Ground.

Seedorf to take over at Deportivo

Clarence Seedorf is set to become Deportivo La Coruna's new manager, according to Marca.
The Dutchman, who previously managed AC Milan, is set to replace Cristobal Parralo, who has sacked after a 5-0 defeat to Real Sociedad.
Seedorf will be confirmed as manager on Monday.

Rashford could leave Man Utd

Marcus Rashford could leave Manchester United this summer, due to Jose Mourinho's transfer plans, according to the Daily Express.
Mourinho is nearing a deal to sign Justin Kluivert from Ajax, with the youngster set to be given the chance to shine in England after making a name for himself in the Netherlands.
And his signing could force Rashford to look for first-team football away from Old Trafford, with his chances already limited by the signing of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.

Benzema headed to Arsenal

Karim Benzema is already house hunting in London ahead of a summer move to Arsenal, according to Don Balon .
The Madrid forward will be part of a clearout this summer as Los Blancos look to land a new set of attacking talent, and the French foward is set to join up with the Gunners.

Kovacic wanted by numerous European clubs

Mateo Kovacic is wanted by Manchester United, Tottenham, Inter and Juventus, according to AS.
The midfielder has struggled with injury this season and has made just seven appearances.
However, Real are keen to retain the Croatia international, and have thus far rebuffed all enquiries