TONY Gollan hopes to have both I’m A Rippa and Most Important run in Saturday’s Glasshouse at the Sunshine Coast, but the presence of his duo will depend on what the weather does this week.

Gollan suggested if the track is worse than a Soft (6), the pair would most likely not run.

The forecast for Caloundra is up to 30mm of rain to fall on Tuesday and Wednesday, before it starts to clear on Thursday.

Since the departure of the Boom brothers, I’m A Rippa and Most Important have been the stable stars for Gollan.

Both have won in excess of $1 million, although Most Important’s record doesn’t officially show that, because the $500,000 bonus he won last summer is not included.

“I just hope we don’t get a really wet track,’’ Gollan said.

‘‘They are not at their best when it gets that way.

“I’m A Rippa will be fifth up into this race, which is not a problem, because he was unlucky when he was fifth up in the summer.

“He’s trained on beautifully since the Eye Liner and even though we would expect him to get a couple of extra kilos this time, you can’t fault the way he’s going.”

While I’m A Rippa handled a Soft (6) track well two starts back at the Sunshine Coast, Gollan knows Most Important prefers it much drier.

“Most Important was very good the other day on the back-up,” he said.

“But he deadset needs dry ground. You saw that with him when he won the corresponding race here over the summer.

“He’s looking for 1400m now and this is a nice race for him, especially if Lucky Hussler is there to help with the weights.”

Matt Dunn has flagged a possible Caulfield Cup tilt for impressive Tattersall’s Cup winner Divine Unicorn, who has been ruled out of Grafton Cup calculations and will be given a two-week break.

“The owners are hoping he might be a Caulfield Cup horse for this year,’’ Dunn said.

“I will work out a program, whether he has a couple of runs in Sydney or has one run up here before he goes to Melbourne, but that’s the race they’d like to target. If he did that, he would probably go to Hong Kong in December for the international races and probably stay there.”